Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Searching a gift Driver

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 23 2019 12:38 AM (5 replies)
  • scotthai100
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 1:43 AM
    Hello all players i just up to Master but i only have the original driver ..it is impossible to play ..if anyone know someone have a Driver to send me it will be fantastic.
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 9:15 AM

scotthai100:
    Hello all players i just up to Master but i only have the original driver ..it is impossible to play ..if anyone know someone have a Driver to send me it will be fantastic.

You are in a club with over 200 members why not ask them to gift you a club . Or better yet why cant you buy your own clubs ? With a 3 year old account you have had plenty of time to earn and save either credits or money to play the game .

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 9:55 AM

Or wait until Christmas.

As Lonnie says, a large CC or go down the 2 credit video route, I have all the clubs I want and balls and a stash of credits to fall back on.

*edit* yes living here I’m fortunate that they are available to me, use 3 devices, 48 credits every 5 mins.* 

Something I do sub consciously, watching tv etc, half an hour in the morning I can collect 250-300, I can collect various amounts through the day, I haven’t done it for a while, but will need to ramp it up with Xmas coming :)

• scotthai100
    11 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 10:52 PM

Yes i understand what you mean, already message my club..For the rest i live in Asia and no video to earn CC and surveys in other language ..My bank card not working on Net ..i will find a way thaks for advice.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 7:56 AM

Lonnie: you should note that the CC that the OP belongs to is an orphan club that has only 18 members who have played in September 2019. He really needs to find a new club that has active members who want to mentor lower level players.

I whole heartily agree that the free credit videos are the way to go. I don't know how available they are in France but I would have to believe from andwhy67's comment that the OP could have a wealthy supply of them. 

• Happy5un
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 12:38 AM

Hi Scotthai100,

I'm going to take a guess and say due to your profile name that you are in Thailand?

If so, I'm also living there at the moment and have ranked up around 15000 credits from watching videos/doing surveys - Yes, they are usually in Thai like you say but a bit of guess work can get you through and even if you don't you usually get 5 credits for being rejected.

What device do you use to watch the videos/do the surveys?

HappyS

RSS