Help › Forums

Re: New matching in coin rooms

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 25 2019 2:16 PM (2 replies)
  • mightyj3
    44 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:02 AM

Hi guys 

Over the last 2 weeks the matching up in coin rooms has become a joke. 

Now you can't match the same player for over 4 hours or more , this has reduced the amount of gameplay and players in coin rooms, especially in bellagio, why this has been done is a mystery, maybe to stop the coin dumping of certain individuals but for guys that just want to play  its become ridiculous. 

I myself used to play same players every morning when I logged on all from different cc but now the spinning in the rooms takes over 5 minutes to get a game  and when you do get a game you know that will probably be the last for an hour. 

The numbers have dropped so much its beginning to feel like the end of this game and the enjoyment has certainty diminished from a lot of players. 

Please see if you can fix this shambles of a update that happened just before the last clash 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2019 10:14 AM

mightyj3:

Hi guys 

Now you can't match the same player for over 4 hours or more , this has reduced the amount of gameplay and players in coin rooms, especially in bellagio, why this has been done is a mystery, maybe to stop the coin dumping of certain individuals but for guys that just want to play  its become ridiculous. 

I myself used to play same players every morning when I logged on all from different cc but now the spinning in the rooms takes over 5 minutes to get a game  and when you do get a game you know that will probably be the last for an hour. 

The numbers have dropped so much its beginning to feel like the end of this game and the enjoyment has certainty diminished from a lot of players. 

Please see if you can fix this shambles of a update that happened just before the last clash 

If they made a change,I’m sure there’s a reason behind it..you could ask WGT C/S, they’re always willing to answer such concern.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 2:16 PM

mightyj3:

Hi guys 

Hey Joe, seems it went back to how it was before. I played earlier and matched one guy in TBF then went back in and matched him again. 

It was annoying that we would spin 10-15 minutes to get a match but bet also less passes were used in turf so hit the bottom line so now back LOL. 

I thought it was a good rule but was also annoying for the bigger rooms where it's a small number of players. 

- MC

RSS