Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Used Country Club for Sale

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 22 2019 7:04 AM (24 replies)
  • Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 3:53 PM

I see the club has changed owners,I wish the new owner lots of luck, they have a lot of work to do.

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 7:05 PM

Wishing them well too.  The new owner has been a member of WGT for 1 year.  I hope/pray he is a lot smarter than me when I was 1 year into WGT.  lilpup quit the club, fyi.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 7:11 PM

JDGHOST:
    Agree 100% with both Casey and you Jack..."The messing up my game part" Trying to build-up and manage our club ,run events etc...Has dulled my playing skills for sure ..But there are some rewards the once in awhile "hey thanks" and "the club is doing great,love it here" type comments ..Make us as owners know we're helping to make others virtual golf experience more enjoyable...

I get the thought but I don't want to blame my erratic play on ownership.  I had to adjust (basically I show up daily for club stuff, and I don't do club business when I am focused on playing) and I have actually learned to balance that.  My game is fine … for sure better than 3 years ago.

No excuses for my bad putts.

Tom.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 11:59 AM

EasyEdward:

Yes made it in our CC for 3 - 4 days as well - all "she" did was complain about how hard the competition was but never took anyone up on the offers to help learn the game....

Followed them for a bit after they left ours but changed CCs more often then most people change their socks, so I gave up.....

+1

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 7:04 AM

RSS