Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • HB1717
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:37 AM

If it's possible I could use a sleeve of TP5X golf balls.Thank You                                                        Merry Christmas

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 6:04 AM

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

We still have some credits left over that were supposed to be used as giveaways in the streams. In addition, several EU players refused to be awarded for our lousy performance. So we'll have a pool of around 10.000 credits that we'll use for pre-christmas giveaways in this thread. If you're one of the people affected by WGT's recent change in video policy and have to pay real money for balls now, post a short message with your preferred sleeve here. First come, first serve ;) Thanks

G'day Simon,

I'd like to take you up on your offer if I may! 

The Ozzie $ is still pretty craphouse at the moment & I'd really appreciate a wee bit of help mate.....

I use the Callaway ERC Soft balls (L34).....

Thanks a heap for your generosity & I hope that you have a great holiday season!

Cheers,

Waz.

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 1:55 PM

due to the restriction of videos to get credits. and seeing that there are still very generous people these days, I take this opportunity to ask for a 48-level TP5 ball. Since I seem to abuse asking for the 93 level ones that I don't think I can buy in the future,.

That is why thanks to whom it may concern and I hope to continue encouraging all participants in this great tournament.

TP5 level 48 balls (all you can please thank you)

Luis Enrique

(ruined president at this time)

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 3:09 PM

RE: the giveaways, if you see fit, I'd like to get a sleeve of the TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L48+), please.

I watched a couple of the live streams and was very impressed by the quality of play.  It was fun to watch and gave me some ideas on how to improve my own game.

EDIT:  I see now in the 12 Days of Christmas thread that the leftover Ryder Cup giveaway credits are being added to the 12 Days of Christmas pool.  That's a great way to spend the leftovers.  I therefore withdraw my request for the sleeve.

• harleypilot
    168 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 3:18 AM

Your generosity is fantastic.  Merry Christmas.  I use level 1 Calloways if you have any credits left.

If you are getting close to the end, please give the balls to someone else who probably needs them worse than I do.

Thank you,

Jim

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 3:19 AM

any sleeve is good ty

• iainmclean
    1,290 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 3:21 AM

Like a true Scotsman, I'm never one to look a gift horse in the mouth lol!

If possible, I could do with a couple of sleeves of new balls please.

I use the Max Meter Slow Balls (Hack +).

Thank you

Best regards and a Merry Christmas

Iain McLean

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:53 AM

Tiewaz:

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

We still have some credits left over that were supposed to be used as giveaways in the streams. In addition, several EU players refused to be awarded for our lousy performance. So we'll have a pool of around 10.000 credits that we'll use for pre-christmas giveaways in this thread. If you're one of the people affected by WGT's recent change in video policy and have to pay real money for balls now, post a short message with your preferred sleeve here. First come, first serve ;) Thanks

G'day Simon,

The Ozzie $ is still pretty craphouse at the moment & I'd really appreciate a wee bit of help mate.....

Thanks a heap for your generosity & I hope that you have a great holiday season!

Cheers,

Waz.

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:56 AM

Tiewaz:

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

G'day Simon,

Cheers,

Waz.

Tiewaz:

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

G'day Simon,

Cheers,

Waz.

Tiewaz:

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

G'day Simon,

Cheers,

Waz.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 5:16 AM

What a nice gesture guys :)) Maybe a sleeve of the Taylor Made L7`s my way? Have a nice christmas now everyone :))

Bjorn

RSS