Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2019 7:13 PM

Well done all

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 8:17 AM

Next match in half an hour. With commentary, I think. 

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 10:28 AM

Thanks to kelsp for yet another tight UEL match. KP struggled a bit with his approaches for the first 10, but holed some great bendy putts to stay within spitting distance. I had a win on 3 in the palm of my hand, only to choose the wrong putting scale and putt off the green into a red lie, thus losing to a bogey!

KP put on great fight from 2 down after 10, playing the last 8 holes in -10 to force the game to the 18th. Here's the match vid, and thanks also to Si and Tim for giving up their time to provide the commentary.  

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 10:37 AM

!!!!!!!! LET'S GO EUROPE !!!!!!!

And now without offense, just to try to be rigorous, I think it was a double boogie ......... lol

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 1:02 PM

giraldin:

I think it was a double boogie ......... lol

Hence I lost to a bogey, as stated ;-)

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 4:59 PM

My match vs Yiannis1970 is set for Friday nov 15th at 2pm cst. Yiannis said he will be streaming.  

• darek2
    1,874 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 3:20 PM

darek2 won vs wasagojii 2&1 , vn play Mic and ty for a game

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 2:43 AM

Hello everyone

Happy Sunday :)

List of matches that will be played today.

Agassi1991 vs Walk0fLife @ 11 AM EST, 4 PM UK, 9:30 PM IST

Click here "Walk0fLife's Stream" "WGTRYDERCUP CHANNEL"

Sebicu vs Naturali @ 12 PM EST, 5 PM UK, 10:30 PM IST

Click here "Naturali's Stream" "WGTRYDERCUP CHANNEL"

Jediknight1976 vs xXxjasonxXx @ 1 PM EST, 6 PM UK, 11:30 PM IST

Click here "Jediknight's Stream"

Ujjbnjk vs Young46 @ 2 PM EST, 7 PM UK, 12:30AM IST

Click here "WGTRYDERCUP CHANNEL" Commentary + Giveaways. 

See you all there

Tx

- Carl 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 8:06 AM

Let Yancy introduce you to the WGT Ryder Cup 2019 - Europe vs. R.O.W. aka Rest of The World! All the details are here or directions given to find any info you might want re. this WGT Community Event. The BEST WGT golfers have come out to play for their Country & possession of the coveted Cup.

You can learn how & where to watch the LIVE match streams, info about the generous giveaways funded by a donation by this event's organizers & even more! There are other videos to watch right now, and there will be a weekly update with the best shot replays from all the matches and much more. This edition is a beta-version and next week we really start to get going with the final 2 weeks still ahead!

Thank You - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 8:51 AM

WGT Ryder Cup 2019 - Why You Should Watch - With Yancy

There are many reasons to watch this epic tournament live via Twitch on the Official WGT Ryder Cup Channel -- But, Yancy has one maybe people would want to know. Just Sayin' There are other videos to watch right now, and there will be a weekly update with the best shot replays from all the matches and much more. This edition is a beta-version and next week we really start to get going with the final 2 weeks still ahead!

Official WGT Ryder Cup 2019 Twitch Live Streams Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wgtrydercup/

RSS