rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 15 2019 10:44 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 10:49 PM

MCalderon402:
    Yes, the donator [...]
    Happy that we agree to "expenses". I would not limit these to one person - someone pays the price while WGT benefits.

MCalderon402:
    it's  game. it is what it is and just enjoy play. 
    Agree once more, but - for me - without any costly passes.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 11:05 PM

rjteeithi:
    I bought 100 of them once.
    About 3,300 crs - 12 % rebate!!
    But, this doesn't create a pile of 150.

rjteeithi:
    I also thought that I would continue to get the free ones
    Excuse me, they aren't responsible for your thoughts. And, after 100 games, the free ones return.

rjteeithi:
    Live and learn, or better yet, just know what cheaps these WGT folks are,
    No objection here. I'm disgruntled by the whole "CC XP and passes and Golden Calf" part of the game. I also found this questionable phrase on the CC passes page in the Pro Shop (bolded by me):

Benefits: Earn XP for you and your Country Club
    Am I correct that CC passes do not increase the personal XPs at all? IIRC, we benefit from the CC Levels (bonus XP) even w/o using a pass(?)

rjteeithi:
    then you will know that any money spent will not be money well spent
    I object to "any": It may be a pleasure to invest in your leisure. But, spend wisely!

Have fun!

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 8:59 AM

These people may not have spent a cent for all the passes. 

if they aren’t using them and their club does well in “Clashes” they you could easily accumulate 150 passes over an extended period of time

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 1:28 PM

I agree, some players may have credits to burn.

MarchieB:
    if they aren’t using them and their club does well in “Clashes” they you could easily accumulate 150 passes over an extended period of time
    I assume this to be contradictory.

Only those who play in the Clashes may receive passes as prizes. For a CC to fare well in these, many players have to play many passes, so accumulation is improbable.

In numbers: A player needs to finish within the first 100 (= 4 passes) with his CC in 50 Clash Events to collect 200 passes, minus 50 passes to play once(!) in each of these events.

How probable is this as a way to 150 unused passes?

(and, almost certainly, he will use passes in the 12 days between the Events.)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:01 PM

alosso:

In numbers: A player needs to finish within the first 100 (= 4 passes) with his CC in 50 Clash Events to collect 200 passes, minus 50 passes to play once(!) in each of these events.

Alosso, soooo what you’re saying is that it IS possible and that I’m 100% correct! Tnx! :)

FTR I never said it was an easy way to accumulate 150 passes. Or that it was the probable way they were accumulated  I merely stated that it could be done by not spending any actually $$.

There is also the possibility that the passes were gifted TO the person with 150 ... the “possibilities” are endless!!   :)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 10:44 PM

I never meant that you were contradictory - rather the improbable conduct hypothesized by you.

But now you contradict yourself:

MarchieB:
    FTR I never said it was an easy way to accumulate 150 passes.

MarchieB:
    FTR

MarchieB:
    they you could easily accumulate 150 passes

• PAGES
RSS