Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Blocked player list.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 11 2019 1:28 AM (5 replies)
  • Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 12:34 AM

It seems my Blocked player list has disappeared.

There were about 10 players listed on it but i just went to add another and they are all gone ?

Only 1 name appears on the list now......Mine !!

I have started getting requests from a couple of those i previously blocked.

Please rectify this WGT ...ASAP.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 12:43 AM

That`s one of many problems after the latest downtime, i suggest you contact customer service about this. Search the main forum also, lots of posts about it to be found.

Bjorn

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 4:32 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 8:49 AM

TopShelf2010:
    it appears that this is only a display issue

This makes sense, too, as the category tabs are also just a display problem. They still work.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 10:37 AM

TopShelf2010:

Indeed it was/is one of the issues being reported.

And from the feedback from the community, it appears that this is only a display issue. Meaning, those players that you had blocked in the past are still blocked. However, the display is only showing you as the blocked player.

This was the case for me.

I also did report in another thread that when I clicked in the box for the player name to block, a dropdown list appeared that included the names of every player I had blocked previously.  When I tried to block one of those players, the site reported they were already blocked.  After trying several, I decided that all the previous "blockees" were still blocked and it indeed is just a display issue.

I just hope when/if WGT "fixes" this, another issue does not arise!

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 1:28 AM

Thanks all.

Appreciated.

RSS