Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Equipment problem

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 10 2019 10:30 AM (4 replies)
  • BLONDERINGER
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 3:54 PM

I can not edit my equipment, can't switch balls or clubs. Are there any other players out there having this problem ?  It started about 7-10 days ago. Heard wgt was aware of it and working to fix it, that was about 9 days ago. Has anyone heard anything since ?  

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 5:32 PM

I've heard nothing, have you tried contacting customer service ?

• BLONDERINGER
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:30 PM

I did... saw a message from wgt icon....gave me some instructions to clear some cookies...   and much other  troubleshooting information ... it worked... I can once again edit my equipment... ty

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 7:44 PM

BLONDERINGER:

I can not edit my equipment, can't switch balls or clubs. Are there any other players out there having this problem ?  It started about 7-10 days ago. Heard wgt was aware of it and working to fix it, that was about 9 days ago. Has anyone heard anything since ?  

Do you play mobile or PC?

This was a known bug on the Profile page from the latest update, but I think it was fixed several days ago.  I saw a number of people, including me, report theirs was working.

If PC you need to clean out your caches (CTRL-ALT-DEL) and restart the browser.  

If you are trying to edit equipment from your profile on PC, you can open the gameclient (PLAY NOW button) and edit the equipment and avatar on right side.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 10:30 AM

BLONDERINGER:

I did... saw a message from wgt icon....gave me some instructions to clear some cookies...   and much other  troubleshooting information ... it worked... I can once again edit my equipment... ty

LOL - I can see your posts are still moderated, since this post was not showing when I answered!  

Glad it was solved.

RSS