2,158 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:42 PM

Well done all, great matches

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 4:34 PM

Borat74:

Brilliant play Chris,just Brilliant m8

Gonna have to send Mo some san miguels after that.

Well played m8.

Paul

Bwahaha Paul love it..... Super fun bro

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 8:25 PM

Tom (TDHarvey) & I just finished our game and although we played some great golf at times if someone was watching they would think we were both trying to throw it away down the stretch.

Tom started well with a string of birdies and went to the back 9 with a 1up lead. We traded blows up to the 16th with me 1up, but WGT was straining our brains as we were both receiving cruel lip outs and what the .... shots

Tom squared it up on 17, I am still shakin my head as to what happened there, but I was able to save my best shot of the game til the last and made birdie to win 1up. Enjoyed the game and it was good to to catch up as it had been several years since we last played one another.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Mon, Sep 16 2019 2:18 PM

John and myself got it on tonite, 

i was surprised tat this was our 1st time getting a game, we seem to know each other for years, and also found out he lives in the next county, which will be good as we might meet up for a Guinness or 2, 

it was a great match to play in lots of darts and birds, just a few more from me which was the difference in the end, 

was great to get a game with you J, and talk soon bud

2up win for SEL, 

dave

onekeano1969

if anyone wants to watch back

• zulu24
    308 Posts
    Tue, Sep 17 2019 1:41 PM
    Played Steve (wildcoast), Steve didn't have much luck with the putts, I took advantage, it's a win for SEL 7up
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 3:09 PM

Played with Marcus (Damuq) tonight. It looked scary after he holed a 20 breaker on #1 and my 10 footer iipped. But I'm guessing my lack of playing lately has worked wonders, cause my putter was on fire after that, while Marcus had some really bad luck. It ended 5&4 for me. The round was fun and the company was great. Thank you for the match, Marcus!

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 3:03 PM

Had my game with Graeme and was great to have a catch up with one of my old m8s.

I played really well and holed most putts on the F9 and G made a few nice putts but i think i must of gone out in 27 or 28 which give me a nice lead,the B9 i made a crucial putt on 11&12 and G made a mess of the par 3 to give me the victory.

It was nice to have a victory against G as i used to be getting batterings off him back in the day,lol.

Anyway cheers G and hope to grab a game soon bud,ty.

Paul

• Billd1994
    18 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 3:09 PM

Played my match with Sonny this afternoon. Sonny got off to a slow start so I took a 3 up lead into the turn, but there was no quit in this guy. He was able to get it back to AS and if not for a nasty putt hanging on the lip on 17 it woulda ended that way. I took the 1 up lead on 17 and was able to hang on for a tuff win,

It was a pleasure to meet you Sonny and I hope we can get together again.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 3:21 PM

Really well played Paulie lol, Greame wasn`t in the game tonight, First time i have seen that

Quality round my friend, Really well played, You and I next time round dodgy bugger lol

Super fun contest mate..!

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Thu, Sep 19 2019 3:49 PM

Yes, well played Paul and thanks too to Graeme for streaming the game for us to watch. 

RSS