Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile Improvement Wish List

Thu, Nov 21 2019 7:50 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TheSpark4
    42 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 5:14 AM

Problem is the existing, solitary ‘mobile only’ WGT weekly event isn’t even that as is.....PC players are able to enter this and play using an emulator. Have a look at the leaderboard any given week - many players listed are sporting basic apparel; not necessarily hard proof that they’re exclusively PC players but pretty safe to assume many are.

I agree in principle tho, and it’d be great to actually see who the best mobile players are on a device that’s specifically just that. Plus, when you consider too the far greater gameplay options PC players already have it shouldn’t be too much to ask, should it?! 

Anyway, cross-platform play for me. All day, every day. Tho whether it’ll ever happen is quite another thing....

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 5:59 AM

TheSpark4:

Problem is the existing, solitary ‘mobile only’ WGT weekly event isn’t even that as is.....PC players are able to enter this and play using an emulator. Have a look at the leaderboard any given week - many players listed are sporting basic apparel; not necessarily hard proof that they’re exclusively PC players but pretty safe to assume many are.

I agree in principle tho, and it’d be great to actually see who the best mobile players are on a device that’s specifically just that. Plus, when you consider too the far greater gameplay options PC players already have it shouldn’t be too much to ask, should it?! 

Anyway, cross-platform play for me. All day, every day. Tho whether it’ll ever happen is quite another thing....

To be fair, I have removed all game enhancing apparel except for driver distance hat and glove.  I found it messed me up in our Texas Lone Stars tournaments where apparel boosts are disabled.   I've found my game is much much more consistent doing it this way.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2019 9:24 PM

A

TheSpark4:

when you consider too the far greater gameplay options PC players already have

Could you name a few, the PC player doesn’t have the option to upgrade his pants to hit the ball further.

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 10:56 PM

Mate I'm sitting here applauding every word of what you wrote. Here, here.

Just in case you are interested I've got some vids on YouTube. Just search WGT GOLF MOBILE .

Cheers, 

Dave aka PeterPerfection. 

• PeterPerfection
    97 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 7:50 PM

Here here.

• PAGES
RSS