Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The "Kevin Richardson Foundation"

Mon, Aug 10 2020 3:28 AM (35 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 5:05 AM

This is something i have just recently become aware of, and i think it`s important. IF more Kevin`s show up in fex Asia, then even the tigers might have a chance of surviving. And so on, and so on. 

Take a look, i have, and i think it`s both an amazing and important cause :)))

Cheers Bjorn

• Ladychipper
    22,670 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:37 AM

Wow, Kevin is amazing and I am impressed with what he has accomplished and wishes to accomplish. 

I pray that he reaches all his goals and that the lions don't become extinct. 

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 8:54 AM

I always watches his videos in youtube.

Good great to see people taking care of other living beings too.

One or the other way, good deed will never go unnoticed. Lots of billionaires are helping him so that the poor creatures wakes up the next day to breathe.

btwn

Even a single dollar is billion dollar worth ;)

- Carl

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2019 11:17 AM

So glad that some WGTèrs knows about Kevin, he is amazing and i really hope he succeds in his quest.

His love for the animals is obvious, and they love him back :))) As you said C, every single dollar is worth so much.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2019 8:41 AM

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 3:51 AM

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 6:00 AM

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 7:47 AM

Bjorn

Thank you so much for sharing this here.  Africa’s iconic and magnificent wildlife is my passion.  Kevin Richardson is an extraordinary human being.  It is heartbreaking and truly disturbing to see what has been allowed to occur in South Africa with this despicable, vile industry which has reduced the King of the Jungle to a mere commodity.  I urge anyone here who is not familiar with the canned lion industry to watch Blood Lions for an education on same and share these videos to help be a part of seeing an end to this abominable industry. 

Be their voice, roar for Africa’s lions, they deserve so much better than this.  

Dee 

http://www.cannedlion.org

• Ladychipper
    22,670 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 8:25 AM

Some awesome videos! 

I just really love animal lovers so much.  :-)

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Sep 20 2019 8:55 AM

Dee and Marion, i can`t bring myself to watch videos or documentarys about the canned lionhunting industry. I`ve seen bits and pieces of it on newsreports here in Sweden and it makes me sick to my stomach.

My hope is that it will be banned, many things need to happen though. The unemployment and poverty in Africa is a big problem, poachers use those people to ruthlessly kill their "trophees"  and with the likes of Trump in office it`s gonna get worse before it get`s better.

Thanks for appreciating the clips of Kevin and the lions :)))

Bjorn

RSS