Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Clubs have disappeared from my bag??

Wed, Sep 4 2019 2:55 PM (6 replies)
  • PeruQuelch
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 9:39 AM

Clubs have disappeared from my bag?? I’ve emailed support but not had a reply for over a week! I don’t know whether this is because of the new update, I bought them after paying for some offers and they’ve been taken away?? Can anyone help or know anyone that can help? Many thanks, moved up to tour master and I need the irons as I’m stuck using the starter irons which is killing my game! Saved up my 3.500 gold coins and they’ve been taken back :(

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:00 PM

Well your activity says you purchased Callaway Apex.

Have you looked in your ‘equipment tab’

if problem persists contact Customer Services.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:06 PM

https://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

• AlaskanDame
    18,871 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 1:09 PM
    Put this in your CS request. It might help them focus.

26 Aug PeruQuelch purchased the Callaway Apex 19 Iron Set (L85+) in the Pro Shop.

They'll sort it out eventually. You have proof that you bought them, not rented and not coin clubs.
  • PeruQuelch
    3 Posts
    Tue, Sep 3 2019 4:28 PM

Yeah I’ve checked my equipment tab and nothing but the starter and the starter EZ swing clubs, I’ve emailed them multiple times but had no reply unfortunately 

• Foooze
    312 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 12:53 PM

Look at your account activity and see if they were sold. if you didn't do it, WGT might find that intriguing 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 2:55 PM

Foooze:

Look at your account activity and see if they were sold. if you didn't do it, WGT might find that intriguing 

It's quite possible that they are there and he just doesn't see them. If he has had several iron sets in the past and still has them he might just not have scrolled far enough to see them, I know that has happended to me with balls before. 

RSS