Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "Craven Dale CC"

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 29 2019 1:50 PM (7 replies)
  • ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 7:30 AM

.We are under a new custodian  our club belongs to its membership and a friendlier group of people / players you will ever meet.

We have opened the doors to like minded people  who preferably play on a daily basis.No pressure on playing clash or Turf Wars or any other type of match . We are a level 19 club with all the benefits that provides. a club that is Lively and creates tournaments weekly play stableford,Fedex cup,League and more.

This is a limited opening.

All  we ask that you compete in our club comp's and join in with the members.

If you are interested then send a friend request to me in a PM....in fact don't take my word for it play one of our members and ask them.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 12:28 PM

ABlueBear:
    and more

We are currently taking signups for Survivor. This unique competition was invented at Bridgestone by coachjmoore. I brought it from there to Craven Dale. 

From the announcement: 

This grueling affair is not for the faint of heart and can require a thick skin. It helps to remember that there will only be one left standing. 

Each week I will pose a challenge. These are wicked and devious, requiring close teamwork and strategy, so good team communication is crucial. The losing team(s) will then have to vote out one of their own, slowly whittling down the participants until a champion is crowned. 

Some competitions will require the posting of scorecards, etc. This tends to be toward the end. 

Rule #1 - Miss a competitive round REGARDLESS OF REASON and gone. 
    I will give no advice on any challenge, neither publicly nor privately. 

------------------

Interest piqued?

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2019 10:43 AM

Places still available folks.......get in while you can .

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 1:13 AM

Still have a few left , Contact myself .

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 9:56 AM

bump

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 12:08 PM

Don't be shy....come and play in our wonderful competitions ...you know you want to.

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 9:45 AM

bump

• ABlueBear
    763 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2019 1:50 PM

Join now for the start of the new FEDEX Cup  year, The FedEx Cup is a championship trophy for the PGA, Come try and add your name to this magnificent trophy.....if you enjoy friendship and enjoy your golf hassle free come to the Dale

RSS