took about 15 mins to load game with another 2x players on stroke play

also takes long to load each hole

on hole 17 in rough close to green i could not put back spin on my ball

also takes ages to get reverse view on most shots

anyone else having these problems?

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 5:39 PM

Yes,i play the mobile version and was playing a nine hole in the shanghai room, got oakie. Reverse views were taking foooor ever to load,screen froze couple of times. Finally got defaulted out because reverse view wouldn't load left me with no time to putt! And this wasn't an issue with my wifi(signal strength excellent,433 mbps) and my opponent was having issues also. Choppy meter etc.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 5:57 PM

• Kristoff181
    45 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 6:30 PM

It was bad earlier and Im still afraid to try multiplayer.  Me and several guys from my club kept trying to restart with different people hosting to speed things up but is was my issue. We are guessing they did the roll out by region and I'm screwed for a bit lol?.

Also...i was booted 3 times before I took my first swing and 2 other times before my first drive landed and was taken back to the home screen with no way to get back in the game.  At the same time my status would stay busy and, when trying to start a new round, I would get the warning that proceeding would forfeit the game I had no way to continue.

All told I was charged with 8 DNFs in less than 2.5 hours...the last of which turned my completion percentage yellow.

But...its worth it for new equipment and holes to play.  I'm sure the game will be just as frustrating and fun as always soon...and hopefully my green check will return as quickly.

Have Fun & Play Well

RSS