Forums

Help › Forums

Re: flash player

Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:13 AM (27 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 11:50 PM

borntobesting:
    Don with a couple of minor changes that is my post from earlier in the thread.
    Joe, you're being stalked by a bot, lol.  ; )

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 2:08 PM

YankeeJim:

Never seen that, Scott. Only use Chrome and I cleared the cache back when everything was bonkers. Oddly enough, the browser I use for the game never skipped a beat during all the chaos. 

Do you suppose downloading an older version of a browser along with an older version of Flash would eliminate this whole issue? That seems to be the only difference in browsers for me.

You are both right in a way. The option to allow flash is there where Jim says until you clear cache like Scott says. The option then goes to settings. Go to settings and allow flash and the option then goes back to where Jim said it was until you clear cache again. 

• Beluga127
    946 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 10:06 AM

My issue started yesterday evening.  When I log on I have to click on allow for the flashplayer, then the home page loads fine.  When I click on the "Play Game" button the website tries to load but even after I click on "Allow Flashplayer" the game page does not load and I get the message "Unexpected Error."  When you look above the menu bar, it says guest.  I click on "Menu" and try to log out but since it is on guest, apparently I can't even do that.  I have tried everything I can think of with no luck including trying other browsers and computers.  It must be something that is blocking my page only.  

I appear to be locked of WGT.  Can anyone help?

Steve

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 11:33 AM

Seems the issue is related to Bridgestone. We removed them and refunded the bridgestones and you should be good to go.

_CHAMPION

• Beluga127
    946 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 12:47 PM

Thank you so much!  You guys are super.  Keep up the great work!

• Beluga127
    946 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 1:00 PM

Thank you again, So, should I stay away from purchasing the Bridgestone's for now?

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 1:16 PM
    just b0ught a sIeeve t0day champ. sh0uID i expect a refund aIs0.
  • Billsuperduty
    282 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:13 AM

how do i remove them if i can not open edit equipment

RSS