Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New titleist ball?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 30 2019 5:31 AM (4 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 3:17 PM

Anyone tried the new 1225 credits Titleist ball yet?.review please, before I shell out the bucks..thanks

• Mitch2992
    203 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 12:53 AM

Don’t buy them bro, not yet anyway. I bought 4 sleeves and when I play with them my shot pal goes away, you can’t see the ball on the tee and the swing meter doesn’t come up.  I literally can’t take a shot. But, I play mobile on iPad Pro and my buddy  Who plays on mobile but with an android device has no problems with the ball. So for android or computer players I’m not sure it might work fine. I have seen a few other people that said they’re having the same problems that I have had,  I literally have to switch back to my old Titleist to even play. But FYI, my buddy says he has noticed it’s lower meter speed with the ball. He didn’t tell me if you noticed any distance Difference or if the slightly increased spin was noticeable. Hopefully that helps!

• DuiTiger6
    9 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 5:42 AM

I purchased the 1175 balls and apparently there something in program messed up ball to add spin is black power meter says putter pal on tee box and doesnt allow you to hit. So I wouldn't waste money until they fix the issue

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:18 AM

I already bought a sleeve-:)..when I first tried them I saw the problem, but they’re ok to use now. I play on iPad Pro.

Update: I’m liking it compare to L89 titleist.

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 5:31 AM

It seems to be playing ok no on an android device as well. I'm liking them as well. I have actually hit the ding! That slower meter is great.

RSS