Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Latest update 27/8 Bug Log summary

Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:09 PM (8 replies)
  • DampandDusty
    125 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:08 AM

1)

"You guys trolling or am I blind? I don't see Oakmont.

Me neither, but it's in the Virtual Tour calendar for September and available for selection in CC tourneys, so seems to be back."

WILL OAKMONT BE AVAILABLE FOR STROKEPLAY ON PC? - it doesn't appear anywhere on my PC game client

2) "My" first page is screwed up, have to go to the gameclient to access my country club and the main forum. The options for the different places in WGT is now on the left upper side of my page, from the top and downwords. Can`t acces my profile from them, and not anything else either without major problems

MENUS AT TOP OF SCREEN

3)No one has the name of their country club on their profile and if you click on appearance on a profile all you get is a blank square

4) Problems with the new balls" i bought yellow callaways, they are in my itinerary , but when I try and equip them , I have no ball, swing meter or shot pal, on mobile , iPad"

5) No one has the name of their country club on their profile and if you click on appearance on a profile all you get is a blank square 

Same if you click Stats, Awards, etc.  It just hangs.

6) And no pins on Oakmont

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING IN COLLATION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD A POST

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:23 AM

Two threads about this in the main forum :)

Bjorn

• wolfman321
    539 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 6:14 AM

totally screwed up. Wished they would get things right when they update. We pay money for equipment and we get a game with glitches, some go back a long time.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:05 AM
    1. Cant change my appearance (Avatar or profile pic)
    2. Menus are all off to left and screwed up....
    3. Anyone's profile page including my own shows NO Country Club affiliation just says "Country Club"
    4. Oakmont was added but on my "PC" play it is only available in country club as a tourney...NOT ON STROKE OR SKINS play menu.... Shows no Oakmont at all...
    5. I play a lot of skins ...Just played a round with 3 buddies AT OAKMONT?? we are all PC players obviously!     My 2 friends from Australia BOTH show Oakmont available in  skins AND stroke play?????
    6. I also am hearing issues about trying to equip new balls that were purchased??...I am afraid to try and buy ANYTHING!!

THIS MAY BE THE WORST I HAVE SEEN THIS GAME "GLITCHED" AND SCREWED UP?? I AM SURE THERE IS MORE ISSUES I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS YET..... 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:41 AM

Same problems, i use Maxthon

giraldin

• NannySkeksis
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 12:22 PM

Use a browser that WGT supports, and clear your cache.

• Mikie1948
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 5:09 PM

same here...frustrating as heck...can't access my cc...everythings on the left and it disappears when i move my mouse to click it...ugh...

come on wgt...we need this fixed...can't play...

mikie1948

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 7:07 PM

NannySkeksis:

Use a browser that WGT supports, and clear your cache.

Yet these problems exist on EVERY browser that they support.  This one is on WGT - most of the other complaints are local, but not this one.

• DelahayeG
    744 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 8:54 PM

I am Opera user, version 63.0.3368.53, the problem persists.

Menus are unavailable, Oakmont is missing, club management tools inaccessible and with it a growing desire among members to quit WGT and its regular malfunctions

RSS