Forums

Help › Forums

Re: club enhancements...sponsor apparel

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 31 2019 11:59 AM (1 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Aug 26 2019 12:07 PM

Have read some disappointment in certain new club releases... but then it occurred to me...

when you consider the adjustments of clubs performance with sponsor apparel...

doesn't it seem odd that the mobile platform can effectively create new clubs with new yardages and spin characteristics by simply upgrading your "sponsor apparel"  but it is far more challenging to introduce a new club into the game?

yardages are jacked, spin rates are tweaked, etc...but introducing a new club just doesn't happen or we get the same clubs with a new graphic.  I might even be willing to pay a reduce rate for the new graphic if I already carry the club with identical specs, but paying full price with no changes seems odd...

I get the two platforms are different and likely involve different programming, but this puzzled me when the thought occurred to me at the "ease with which clubs are upgraded" into new improved performance clubs, but making a couple small adjustment with the new releases wasn't done or couldn't be done...  just hard for me to sort out...

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 11:59 AM

Because without apparel boosts there’s no incentive for playing in clashes and turf wars

RSS