Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Come join us in the Valley

Tue, Nov 5 2019 5:12 PM (20 replies)
  • MrDrew1
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 8:27 AM

Morning!  My old club went under a little while back and looking to get back into the swing of things.  I'm an active player that enjoys clashes/tourneys!

I'm in a donkey club now just for the putter pal, but wanting to hop back in with a serious club.  

http://www.wgt.com/members/mrdrew1/default.aspx

Thanks!

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 4:23 PM

Invitation extended.

• MrDrew1
    2 Posts
    Thu, Oct 17 2019 5:16 PM

Thanks!  I just left the other club so I'll keep an eye out for it!

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 4:41 PM

Next260:

If you are looking to join a great country club;

Look no further:

Valley of the Sun Casual Club is loking for active plaers of any and all levels.

We have an active mobile and pc contingent, good participation in the Clash( not required).

So come and check it out !!!

The Valley is a fun, laid back, Stress / Drama free CC with some of the best members WGT has to offer. Our motto is "A BAD DAY ON THE GOLF COURSE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK"

To the top

• reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 4:05 AM

hello jim my name is kevin cope im looking for a country club to join ive read your post and some of the reviews and your club sounds like just what im looking for ive requested an invitation and sent you a friend request hope to hear from you soon thanks

• reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 8:34 AM

Hello jim just come in from work and I'm not at your club no more it's telling me to join another club just wondering if something has happened my end let me know please pal thanks 

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 10:49 AM

Reggie,

We're all wondering the same thing. It appears Jim closed the club. Not sure of that can be undone. I guess we'll all be looking for a new club.

John

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 11:09 AM

Hi John, Jim posted in community corner something about making a mistake, I dont know what can be done to remedy the situation, Imahacker.

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 11:38 AM

DufferJohn7:

Reggie,

We're all wondering the same thing. It appears Jim closed the club. Not sure of that can be undone. I guess we'll all be looking for a new club.

John

Hope it’s resolved soon. Feel a bit lost without a CC. Mentioned it on FB this am before I sent Jim a msg, someone else’s club was eliminated too, still not sure if same one, nonetheless there’s a lot of chatter on FB. VOTSCC members. Told em Jim had sent email to support. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 7:28 PM

DirtyDuffer:

DufferJohn7:

Reggie,

John

Hope it’s resolved soon. Feel a bit lost without a CC. Mentioned it on FB this am before I sent Jim a msg, someone else’s club was eliminated too, still not sure if same one, nonetheless there’s a lot of chatter on FB. VOTSCC members. Told em Jim had sent email to support. 

I am sorry and also confused about your club shutting down??  In the owner tools there is the ability to close your club...That is the only way it SHOULD happen? I have seen your club around for quite awhile and have heard good things and we have played you guys a few times in the clash .... So with that being said I have sent some of you invites to TFC .....JUST IN CASE YOU FIND NO RESOLUTION!!....Have you tried to post on WGTChamp or WGTicon's wall? Maybe they can help or explain? I see that Jim was in  One club briefly now he is in Another? ....Well wish you guys well our door is open even if its temporary until you get it figured out .....

JD👻

RSS