Forums

Help › Forums

Re: My game is frozen again now for 2 days why does this keep happening must be 10th time this year

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:05 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MrsLasween
    5 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 5:58 AM

My account is UndertakerSween1 my email is lasween at Comcast.net. My game continues to freeze up for days at a time can someone please fix this? If this can not be fixed please reimburse me the $120 I spent last week please give me an answer.

• AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:21 PM
    Have you sent this note to Customer Service? See "contact" at the bottom of this page.

Good luck!
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:24 PM
    What browser are you using and have you tried another? Also could be the flash program, you may need to delete and reinstall. This game is finicky but with a little work you can make it run great! Try a different browser first, if that doesn't work, use the search box over there >>> and look up flash. I hope you get it fixed Lawsween!
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:26 PM

• AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:45 PM

Yes, Don. I had originally thought The OP was made just so she could post for help, but now I see that that account has existed since May 2019.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 12:52 PM

MrsLasween:
    please give me an answer.
    Such requests are only accepted directly to WGT, answers will only be given in privacy.

• AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:23 PM
    • MrsLasween United States
      5 Posts 
      05-29-2019 12:44 PM

My game is frozen can anyone help me. Second time this week

• scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 2:03 PM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 2:22 PM

MrsLasween:
    My account is UndertakerSween1 my email is lasween at Comcast.net. My game continues to freeze up for days at a time can someone please fix this? If this can not be fixed please reimburse me the $120 I spent last week please give me an answer.

If, as everyone seems to think, this is someone who is trying to take adavantage by being a multi then why the details. Also if anyone thinks the account has been 'frozen' for the same reason try searching the accounts.  I suspect he means something like frozen on his screen, not responding.

He clearly has problems playing the game and it looks like wgt have tried to help.

5 Posts
    05-29-2019 12:44 PM

and now the recent threads.

It looks like the Undertaker account was restarted toward the end of June (persumably to try to solve the problem) and on the 27th of that month was quickly levelled up to L80, I guess his previous level.

I know he's technically a multi (he tells us that himself) but at the same time he's not really.  The MrSlasween account has never been played on, it looks like he set it up simply to report the other one was frozen and when he had the same problem he went back to it.

I really don't think this is someone who has opened multiple accounts to gain an advantage and dismissing him as a multi is therefore unfair.

I'm not sure what his problem is and as it's probably on mobile I still wouldn't know if he supplied more details.  My guess would be whatever he plays on or his connection, although as I'm completely lacking any technical knowledge or skill that's not worth much.  Playing on a different device and/or with a different connection may or may not be a good idea :-/ (not sure how that would look).

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 5:46 PM

• PAGES
RSS