skip nav

Forums

Re: Country Club Member Bios

Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:43 PM by Cleworthy. 5 replies.
  • Cleworthy United States
    1,237 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 6:42 AM

I had an interesting thought about adding a tab to the country club home page for member bios. A member could post a paragraph or two about themselves to share with other members - for example their actual name, where they live, what they do when not playing WGT, etc. I think this would help create a sense of community and provide more depth to the country club experience.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SlickHunter United States
    748 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 6:52 AM

Cleworthy:

I had an interesting thought about adding a tab to the country club home page for member bios. A member could post a paragraph or two about themselves to share with other members - for example their actual name, where they live, what they do when not playing WGT, etc. I think this would help create a sense of community and provide more depth to the country club experience.

Club Forum

Digg
    Delicious
    1,237 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 7:19 AM

I considered the forum, but in the club forum, the bios would soon get lost after newer posts. If they were pinned to the top, they would clog up the forum.

Digg
    Delicious
  • SlickHunter United States
    748 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 7:21 AM

Cleworthy:

I considered the forum, but in the club forum, the bios would soon get lost after newer posts. If they were pinned to the top, they would clog up the forum.

We have ours in the forum. Active members, at least in our Club, always check what’s going on with other members..you just need to let them know in chat.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Gepetto1958 Canada
    1,942 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 2:07 PM

SlickHunter:

Cleworthy:

We have ours in the forum. Active members, at least in our Club, always check what’s going on with other members..you just need to let them know in chat.

Ours in FAPcc is call "Who the hell are you?"

Digg
    Delicious
    1,237 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:43 PM

Ha ha, great!

Digg
    Delicious
RSS