Re: Good gaming mouse

Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:22 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 11:17 AM

YankeeJim:

Nicole161106:
    Is there really a need for a special mouse to play on here?

No and that's my question to you, Joe (OP)-why do you want a gaming mouse? Do you play other things that need one? This game sure doesn't. The only thing I replace is the batteries in my Logitech M310 wireless mouse. Can't remember when I bought it it's been so long.  :-)

Maybe it is just the confidence factor but I seem to play better with a gaming mouse.

For now I have decided to stick with the Black Web and switch primary buttons. It will take a while to get used to hitting my shots by clicking the right button with my middle finger instead of the left button with my index finger but doing so will make the mouse last longer. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 12:10 PM

Logitech G-300...

plenty for this game, and a cheap gaming mouse that lasts forever for me! If you can still find one...

I've tested them(wired/wireless- gaming/regular), and a gaming mouse does make a difference, those milliseconds add up on all the shots!

• DocMBower
    8 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 3:58 AM

Logitech G403,

using the wireless version here, good buttons and ms, no issues for quite a while now.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 3:50 PM

callaghan159:

Cheap works for me.Currently use the M100 Logitech
    +1 Have had mine now for about 2 years and no problems . So its unanimous Logitech makes the best mouse for this game . Pick one as any one of them will be fine . :-)

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 6:49 PM

lonniescott711:

callaghan159:

Cheap works for me.Currently use the M100 Logitech
    +1 Have had mine now for about 2 years and no problems . So its unanimous Logitech makes the best mouse for this game . Pick one as any one of them will be fine . :-)

I second that. I have had my Logitech M317 (not a gaming mouse) for over a year with zero troubles at all, and no response issues although it is wireless.

sp50665687 sc7?wid=512&hei=512

Cheers,

Darren

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 7:06 AM

I use a logitech G305 wireless mouse, zero issues with response time.

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:22 PM

I tried so many... but now I use zowie za11 for 3 years without problems. And mouse in my hands have hard times sometimes :D when I play FPS games from time to time i threw mouse away and only cable stop it and ofcourse mouse hit table while backtrack. it happens when Im focus and opponent startle me :D but this zowie works still fine after many throws... razer died after 2years and 3 months, logiteh same like razer, steelseries is *** at all and other cheaper mouses are not worth mentioning.

• PAGES
RSS