Help › Forums

Re: Royal Assassins

Sat, Aug 31 2019 2:46 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 7:02 PM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

Ok, we all know there are a lot of clubs out here on WGT that are fun, that are easy going, they have tournaments for everyone, there isn’t any pressure to play, etc, etc, etc. 

We are also one of those clubs but there’s a difference, nobody else has our name........ Royal Assassins!

We are a pretty tight knit group but it was decided to offer membership to others who don’t like drama and don’t like “club politics”.  It is also a chance to get in on the ground floor of something good.

So, if you like our CC name and what we're all about, This Club's for You!

If you’re interested, submit a club request from the Royal Assassins CC page or reach out to jimstinson67 or psychodad2.

Steve

PS – We do like to play in the Clashes, we do like to play in Turf Wars, and we do have a lot of CC tourneys to play so we hope you like to play all in those too.

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 2:58 PM

Formerly Bro cc leadership and players... who retired to a quiet place to play. Kinda like a Vault 2

• HackrzParadise
    471 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 8:13 PM

First off, I love the name of your club, Royal Assassins. It sounds like a elite group of killers, in golf. Your leaders are some of the best in WGT and your members as well. Anyone wanting to join a club that centers around fun, friendships and NO drama allowed, this should be the club to join. Wishing RA all the best.                                                                   ROCK ON                                                                                                                                  STEVE

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:54 AM

-

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 12:40 AM

Thanks Steve and Ken!

It is definitely one of the most pleasurable CC's I've ever been in, lots of fun too.  And with only 27 members right now and a level 8 Club, we came in at 13th place in this past Clash. 

The generosity of our members during a Clash is crazy good!

Anyway, if you're reading this and you're interested in joining a new club, give Royal Assassins a try! Copy and paste the following, click Join Club and away you go-

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/royal_assassins/default.aspx

Steve

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 2:23 AM

avoid that cc.  they will leave you high and dry. 

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 10:27 AM

-

• HackrzParadise
    471 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 11:46 AM

I stand by my original post. ROYAL ASSASSINS  would be a great club for anyone to join. They lead my club,BRO, to #1 in the CLASH, and I have all the faith that they will lead RA to the top in time.

ROCK ON 

STEVE

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 5:27 PM

sunrisegolfnut:

avoid that cc.  they will leave you high and dry. 

I take it you're not going to join us, no worries but thanks for taking the time to read this posting.

Steve

• Kenbo00
    434 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 2:26 AM

-

• PAGES
RSS