Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for a Country Club

Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:37 PM (8 replies)
  • suehughes72
    59 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 11:29 AM

Hi

I am an experienced WGT player at the legend level.  I am looking for a new Country Club who has many Club Tournaments.  As you can see on my profile, I participated in hundreds of CC tournaments.

Please let me know if you need an active member!

Susan Hughes

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 1:02 PM

The Bushwacker's CC currently has 14 tournaments going on at this time, and at times as few as 10 and as many as 16, most have credit pay out , with no, or little entry fee. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 3:35 PM

"Hi Susan

"The Founders Club needs you!!" 

Hello I am JD the owner of TFC ...I would love to have you consider joining our club ...We have a good mix of players from all over the world...We have a ton of stuff going on ...But if your just looking for a place to hang your golf hat come on in!....We are not over demanding just Please use your "FREE" CCpasses when you get them ...We are a level 19 club fast approaching level 20...The word is out on TFC  as we are growing very fast...Hope to see you in the clubhouse soon.

Sincerely JD 

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 4:18 PM

suehughes72:

Hi

I am an experienced WGT player at the legend level.  I am looking for a new Country Club who has many Club Tournaments.  As you can see on my profile, I participated in hundreds of CC tournaments.

Please let me know if you need an active member!

Susan Hughes

Hi Susan ; We'd love to have such an active player in Valley of the Sun Casual Club.

We have both mobile and PC players ,are very active in clashes and have a great many club tournaments  happening every week.

Come and check us out , you won't be bored.

Thanks ;

NEXT260 (Ron)

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 6:07 PM
    We can certainly use all the active players we can get. Invite sent.
  • mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 2:59 AM

Hi Sue:

You can check out our club at ;

Fangorn Forest Country Club

Mega

• malini4life
    284 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 8:03 AM

Hi Sue, come check out Poppy Hills CC, we would love to have you.

From one canuck to another.

Malin

• suehughes72
    59 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 1:09 PM

Thank you EVERYONE for the overwhelming and kind response .. I have 27 invites and really appreciate each and everyone of you and your Clubs : )

I will see one of you tonight and to everyone else, thanks again and I hope you enjoy the game !

Sue

• Next260
    2,189 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:37 PM

I see you've joined The Founders Club.

Congratulations they are a fine choice.

RSS