Re: addobe flash

Sun, Aug 18 2019 12:32 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • fejr
    336 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 2:42 PM

hey WGT,. 

got a question for you guys.

what to do when addope flash dos't work it's not  conceivable to use from dec. 2020 on google crome. 

did you find an other way to let it works- we need flash going on to play as all know.in the game

thanks  - regads fejr

ps: poblic that too pleace also

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 4:23 PM

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:17 AM

I know that this might sound daft......But wgt is a business which runs to make money, so why would they want to lose at least 50% of there revenue. Just me thinking out loud.

Mick

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 6:01 AM

I would like to think that WGT has this handled but is choosing not to make things public.  Any time WGT announces anything, about 50% of the players will complain  and remark that you should have done such and such.  If WGT did that the other 50% of the players would complain and say that WGT should have done so and so.  With that. I'll just keep playing and not worry about something that is out of my control. If this game goes into the toilet in 2020 I guess I'll trade my golfing shoes for bowling shoes ...lol

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 9:11 AM

It's Y2K all over again! Grab the generators, hoard your food and water. Empty your bank accounts!!!! Just my 2 cents. RTFLMAO

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 12:50 PM

Mines not working, nothing on left side of screen, no friends list ,  not who's on or playing, Oh well, saw this going downhill over 3 years ago. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:11 PM

renniw52:

Mines not working, nothing on left side of screen, no friends list ,  not who's on or playing, Oh well, saw this going downhill over 3 years ago. 

Is flash enabled?  It is required for those to show.

Sometimes it takes a reboot to get things cleared out to work again.

I use Chrome and I have always set my browser to ask before running flash on any site, since it could cause a problem in the wrong hands.  I notice that Chrome keeps warning me every time I start it  about Flash going away - I'm trying to get rid of the warning without losing flash!

Good luck, Rich.

• ScottHope
    10,084 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:48 PM

DoctorLarry:
    I'm trying to get rid of the warning without losing flash!
    I think if you change the flash setting at this URL...

chrome://settings/content/flash

...from Ask first to Block sites from running Flash (recommended) then you will lose the warning.

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 4:04 PM

ScottHope:

DoctorLarry:
    I'm trying to get rid of the warning without losing flash!
    I think if you change the flash setting here...

...from Ask first to Block sites from running Flash (recommended) then you will lose the warning.

Way to go Scott !!!....That worked well... actually you just have to hit the little "Puzzle Piece"  To manage flash then block ALL sites but allow only WGT just below that and......POOF no more dam message every time ya log on WGT!!

JD

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 6:00 PM

ScottHope:

Ask First is no longer an option in Chrome Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). You can allow it but have to do so every time you open it. This is what you get when you go to that url..........

This is what you see when you click the arrow....

• PAGES
RSS