1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:14 PM

Oops... too late! lol

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:15 PM

PugsAce:

Oops... too late! lol

I s'pose quoting oneself doesn't count? :)

Oh... it does, but starting a new thread doesn't! Hmmmm... interesting! :/

And editing counts, too! Too weird! :\

But only the first edit?.... REALLY WEIRD! Oh well... so am I sometimes! :^)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 3:38 PM

PugsAce:
    I s'pose quoting oneself doesn't count? :)

Yes, it does.

PugsAce:
    but starting a new thread doesn't!

Yes, it does.

PugsAce:
    And editing counts, too!

No, it doesn't.

PugsAce:
    But only the first edit?....

Nope, none of the later edits counts.

What's really happening (or rather, isn't happening), PugsAce, is that your post count is not being updated in real time. So, your post count may say 99, you post 3 times, and your post count will still only say 99... But then, 5 minutes later, it might jump from 99 straight to 102 so that the sum total is correct.

As to what achieving 100 posts signifies, it's that your real life is in danger of becoming overshadowed by your virtual life. That may or may not be a good/safe thing, depending on your preference.   

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:38 AM

Faterson:

As to what achieving 100 posts signifies, it's that your real life is in danger of becoming overshadowed by your virtual life. That may or may not be a good/safe thing, depending on your preference.   

Heh-heh! As long as I am still able to know the difference, I think I'll be safe. ;)

So... I s'pose a "hidden perk" like a free sleeve of the best balls available would be completely out o'da question? lol... there I go... fantasizing again... :^)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 11:59 AM

PugsAce:
    So... I s'pose a "hidden perk" like a free sleeve of the best balls available would be completely out o'da question? lol... there I go... fantasizing again... :^)

Would that be the case, it seems Faterson and I are about 14 (almost 15!) sleeves light.  What about it, WGT?!?!  =)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 12:02 PM

It's about quality, not quantity. One fabulous forum post like Nivlac's essential-reading putting tutorial (that managed to get included in the site's FAQ) is worth more than a hundred other posts.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2009 12:52 PM

Faterson:
    It's about quality, not quantity.

If that were the case, Faterson, I have found an old broken tee for you when you get to 2000!

(IT'S A JOKE!!)

RSS