Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Leaving mid game

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 20 2019 11:54 PM (6 replies)
  • chipshotdan
    29 Posts
    Thu, Aug 15 2019 9:06 PM

hi all I was wonder is there a way of stopping ppl leaving half way though game! All because they have a few wank shots! Can they not been banned for a day ! Hope you don’t mind my suggestion cheers

chipshotdan 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 10:31 AM

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 12:35 PM

chipshotdan:
    I was wonder is there a way of stopping ppl leaving half way though game!
    What do you want to do?

Chain them to their device?

Shut  the door and dispose the key?

Mind you that this is a game, an online video game, and anybody can leave it at his discretion, whenever he wants!

There may be "legit" reasons or those we don't call legit, but civility and courtesy are not common to all - that's life!

You can only react to it. My suggestion is "block and forget"!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 1:02 PM

I used to think like the OP, pissed when players forfeit before I tap in for the win, or they exit out of the app, and make me wait. Now, it actually spices up the game for me. I have a pop up note with all those players listed on it. I make sure I have more fun than them, not necessarily winning the match. I play many games, and actually this game is a bit toned down..I go by this rule with this game..my game, my time, my way.

I used to be nice..lol

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:18 PM

chipshotdan:
    All because they have a few wank shots!

Lol, love the British slang.  Good stuff.  :-)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 5:37 PM

chipshotdan:

hi all I was wonder is there a way of stopping ppl leaving half way though game! All because they have a few wank shots! Can they not been banned for a day ! Hope you don’t mind my suggestion cheers

chipshotdan 

Apart from people who really need leave the round because X problem, the vast majority do due ''bad clicks''..

I laugh so much about that people, even more..when they leave in a Match...''easy win'', and EVEN MORE...those who play with the most expensive gear...sadly is a part of this game/site

• Arachnopod
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 20 2019 11:54 PM

Hi, I am a new player and have experienced several rude and unsportsmanlike like players. They certainly do detract from the game. If a Grump quits a game because he is loosing, it would be good if WGT let you complete your round and savour your win instead of having to wait around with the clock ticking and then not get credit for what might be a good score.

Thanks for listening, Arachnopod

RSS