Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • BMcEwan3
    938 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 5:12 AM

WGT just took 3 balls from me at the 8th Wolf Creek!! I used different clubs it made no difference if you think that you need money that bad ...please let me know so I can just leave. The only reason I played on after the first one was I was using my CC pass. I really wonder about WGT sometimes.

BMc  Ewan (Owner The Gowf Club CC).

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 9:54 AM

(rant)

BMcEwan3:
    if you think that you need money that bad ...please let me know so I can just leave.
    You'd have to apply to them directly for an answer - see "Contact" below.

BMcEwan3:
    The only reason I played on after the first one was I was using my CC pass.
    A CC pass is 35 cr - much less than your balls!

Plus, you would have received the CDP already with the first ball...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2020 8:21 PM

davem58:

Is there a simple way to remove player that don't play anymore??

Remove from what?

* remove a member from a CC: one power of the owner and only the owner.

* remove yourself from the game: "Contact" WGT below.

* remove another player from the game: Sounds impossible, as they won't follow any outside advice.

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 2:27 AM

maybe that's a punishment for leaving the EU :-)))

But, if you go to customer support and tell kindly! your problem and your sorrows they will be very helpfully in most of the cases. for me, there was always a helfpful hand. WGT support is the best i have ever seen so far.

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2020 10:28 AM

The more balls you buy at one time, the more they will take from you, not matter how you swing. It happens on all the courses, regardless of where the hazards are or aren't. They are in the game to make money by hook or crook. The balls disappear quicker the more you buy at once. The only way to avoid the loss is to use the freebies. If you buy, you cry.

Bill Erwin, RMC, USN(RET)

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 10:31 AM

WildBillbakerhil:

The more balls you buy at one time, the more they will take from you, not matter how you swing. It happens on all the courses, regardless of where the hazards are or aren't. They are in the game to make money by hook or crook. The balls disappear quicker the more you buy at once. The only way to avoid the loss is to use the freebies. If you buy, you cry.

Bill Erwin, RMC, USN(RET)

OMG----Fake News.

• usscharr328
    3 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 8:35 PM

I forgot my password. When I go to the "change your password" page, it askes me to put in my existing password. If I don't remember it, how am I supposed to enter it to get a new one? So now I can't make a new password.

• NickLush
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 7:31 AM

Hello. I bought a sleeve of bridgestone balls for 600 credits but only received one ball.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 12:46 PM

NickLush:
    Hello. I bought a sleeve of bridgestone balls for 600 credits but only received one ball.

Nick, contact Customer Support and they'll check on it for you and see you right if there's been a mistake. Click here

RSS