Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 10:01 AM

Thought someone was here to thank the anonymous donor for their bag lunch yesterday......

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Wed, Oct 24 2018 2:42 AM

If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything.

• Helix30rvn
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2018 10:37 AM

Hey I understand the Commercial aspect of the website, but lately the commercial header appears right over the top of the scoring block and that is insane.  When I try to shut it off, I'm sent off to Cyber space trying to explain how to stop these ads and of course now I have to download some new software.  I purchase credits all the time and if this keeps up I will move on.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 10:59 AM

Helix30rvn:
    Hey I understand the Commercial aspect of the website, but lately the commercial header appears right over the top of the scoring block and that is insane.  When I try to shut it off, I'm sent off to Cyber space trying to explain how to stop these ads and of course now I have to download some new software.  I purchase credits all the time and if this keeps up I will move on.

Congrats on your first post to the Forums and welcome aboard. Someone should be along shortly with a trophy for you.

While you are waiting, try the Search Box on the right side of the screen.

Don

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 11:44 AM

Helix30rvn:
    I purchase credits all the time and if this keeps up I will move on.

Heard that before!

Even said it myself before out of frustration. And there's a saying that if i'd had a pound for everytime blah blah.

So if i'd been given a credit for every time I've heard that, I'd be playing 1050cr Nikes Titleist

But took a two year break and now i'm back for another go!

P.S can you snap virtual clubs across your knee??

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 12:35 PM

andwhy67:
    P.S can you snap virtual clubs across your knee??

Only your virtual knee unfortunately.

• Kyle01067
    4 Posts
    Thu, Nov 8 2018 10:58 AM

Alex, I use Android. I cant seem to access the surveys and videos with my phone. I somehow logged in google chrome to WGT and was able to do them that way. I cant seem to figure it out again. Can you or anyone helo? Thx. Kyle

• gwrit59
    305 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 9:57 AM

I recently purchased 2500 credits to get 3 free Titleist balls. I got my 3 balls, so I had 4, and played  few rounds with them and did not check them until Dec.1. Now for no reason I only have 1 left.  I did not play with them anymore because I went back to playing my Taylormade, I would like this issue resolved.

Thank you for your time

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 11:45 AM

gwrit59:

I recently purchased 2500 credits to get 3 free Titleist balls. I got my 3 balls, so I had 4, and played  few rounds with them and did not check them until Dec.1. Now for no reason I only have 1 left.  I did not play with them anymore because I went back to playing my Taylormade, I would like this issue resolved.

You might check again.  IIRC, most of the time that WGT is giving away free Titleist, they are usually a level 0 ball.  You may not of had 4, it's possible you had 1 of one type and 3 of another.  Sometimes you have to search the entire range of balls in your inventory to find them.  Can't see back very far, the only balls showed purchasing are taylors.

• Stefano123
    316 Posts
    Wed, Jan 16 2019 5:49 AM

Salut 

RSS