Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 10:28 AM

Nicksouthorn:
    it is a problem that should be addressed.
    If you want something addressed, talk to WGT. In your case, an in-game error report would be favourable. right-click from the game and continue. Next is direct "Contact" (below) to CS.

Reports here have little or no impact. If WGT replys, they often refer to a CS email address, putting the burden of reporting on us, the clients. But, most of the time, they don't react at all, putting the burden of information on other clients (/me).

But, this "buy balls" flaw has been reported several times here and may have arrived at the right places. But #2, it doesn't affect monetary performance (if not positive), so priority may be low...

• WinRanger
    40 Posts
    Mon, Sep 3 2018 6:59 PM

Hi.

I have been playing for at least 5000 games consecutively and noticed when I logged on this evening I was back at day 2 and my point score  for my club have diminished considerably. Can you please rectify the problem and restore my points. I can assure  you that i did not miss a single day.

• BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Wed, Sep 5 2018 6:00 PM

I looked at your playing history and saw a number of days without a round/game score posted.  I suppose you played at least a single shot those days or you played in some live match?

• Ehop
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 5:27 AM

Is there a place where I can sell my old equipment

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 6:12 AM

Go to my profile . select equipment logo underneath and buy or sell as you want .

• dudleydudley
    5 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 6:03 AM

someone please help me .all of a sudden my meter justs goes crazy fast .the only thing yhat i have done different is start using adobe flash .why is this happening 

• BMcEwan3
    939 Posts
    Mon, Oct 22 2018 4:35 AM

Why have no passes been issued after recent CC?

Billy

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Tue, Oct 23 2018 5:57 AM

RSS