Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • dacrash
    465 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 6:28 PM

Hi,

I cant use the chip and pitch options well so I use the flop shot.  IMO the best shot for getting close from 10-25 ft.  Very accurate, very llittle to no roll out.

To use it: I add 2 yrds to the distance and hit the line before the ding line.  I add 2 yrds because hitting the other ding line takes off distance.  Of course this is for my Nike clubs and I am sure the small details need to be figured out for each brand of clubs.

This shot does not, i repeat not, act like a real life flop shot.  No Michelson 100 foot high shot.  But it stops better and is much more accurate.  lol

Every time the caddie says pitch or chip, I slap him upside the head and say think!  Chip and pitch shots roll out according to the contours of the green, the flop just stops.  The longer the shot there becomes a little roll out.  I also use this from the rough close to the green, but it is difficult to judge, I usually add more than what I would use with a shot from the fairway or fringe.

GIve the flop a shot.  haha  With a few tries, it may (I say will) become your shot for short distances.

Practice, play, play, play. 

good luck,

dacrash

• cienfugos
    4 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2018 8:51 AM

iust received notice of getting25.00 credits on congressional uneven lie

02/19/2018 were they? This is among many o the reasons I have not played your

game in 9 yrs. Now  that  I am over the bug I think I will continue on  9 yr  abscents.

• bravo2061
    1 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 1:54 PM

Alex

I lost my driver and three wood.

Can you find them?

Thanks

Charlie

• golfingben70
    16 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 1:23 PM

For some days playing is not possible anymore. Usual button space to enter is taken by adds. Can't get through home screen.

• knippi
    22 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 8:23 AM

Moin zusammen!

Meine Hölzer sind auch verschwunden.

Werde WGT verlassen!

sauer

Dr.Knippenberg

• BMcEwan3
    939 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 5:58 AM

Getting really peed off with wgt. Last 2 weeks I stop 1-2 inches short of hole , I horseshoe the putt , I hit the hole , I lip out all my birdie/eagle putts ...somehow I make the par putt no matter the distance. Then tonight in the space of an hour I lose 4 balls ..playing the same shot I always play!!......Starting yesterday I hit  a 70-80 yd shot in (the way I have always done) it goes either 120-125 or 50-60 yds. I know from others the same has happened to them ......it does'nt make me feel any better hearing that. ................4  balls    never ....

Billy

• Danthebirdieman2
    5 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2018 9:16 AM

Hi, I recently became a T our Master and all of a sudden my putting has gone straight into the toilet. Any ideas why?

RSS