Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • junedon
    686 Posts
    Thu, Mar 23 2017 6:34 AM

I have various excess equipment which I would like to sell back to WGT. every time I try to it says unable to comply "server error" can anyone help

junedon

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 1:58 AM

I had the same problem June, Icon @ CS soon fixed it

Make sure all the equipment you want to sell is 'unequipped', then contact them.

WGTicon wrote
    on 20 Mar 2017 at 10:26 PM

hi

that seems weird, but plz email us with equipment you want to sell and they should be able to do it for you :)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Mar 24 2017 2:17 AM

junedon:
    I have various excess equipment which I would like to sell back to WGT. every time I try to it says unable to comply "server error" can anyone help

You have to un-equip not only the club in question but also your Stand Bag Plus.

See the post on top of the Bug Log forum for details.

• Tontozona
    4 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 1:10 PM

How do I get rid of my orange ball? I have completed game after game everyday for months and it wont go away.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 11:08 PM

WGT is a scam, if you just got here or started playing recently and saw this thread...just find something else to do..The WGT players are jackass apologists for this corrupt business model.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 10:47 AM

Mcduff61:

WGT is a scam, if you just got here or started playing recently and saw this thread...just find something else to do..The WGT players are jackass apologists for this corrupt business model.

If you feel this way, it begs the question of why are you still here and playing?  I enjoy this game and have made some friends here, but I accept if for what it is, inexpensive entertainment.  No question it could be better.  It could also be a lot worse.  

Just a different viewpoint form a WGT "apologist" as you think of so many of us.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, May 5 2017 11:01 AM

Tontozona:
    How do I get rid of my orange ball? I have completed game after game everyday for months and it wont go away.

On first sight, you seem to play many A/S games. These do not count towards completion, neither good nor bad.

You might find a friend in similar situation and play a bunch of Blitz with him. Expect 30 to 50 games to see a change, and more to become green.

Good luck!

RSS