Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Fri, Nov 20 2020 1:20 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 3:53 AM

read previous ?:

Puffin browser for mobile.....download it ...you can send and recieive messages from there...

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 10:18 AM

Papabukk:

Not for mobile users. Gotta have flash. 

MCalderon402:

Go to safari or web browser on your mobile device. log on to wgt and send a message through their web portal. It is really that simple...…...

Just have to have a flash browser like Puffin Pro or Photon. And I don’t know where that guy got $ 6 or $7 for Puffin Pro. I think it was like $1.99. It may have been only 99 cents, I’m too cheap to pay any more than that. 

• scott03315
    17 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2020 10:21 PM

Yes i use chrome on my android tablet search wgt my profile on chrome. Log in to your acct.

Go to your friends list and click or touch the friend you wish to message that friend profile page will load on your screen. Towards the 5op of the screen horizontally you will see tabs one of which says send message touch that and it will open a message box check that your friends player name is in recipient box give your conversation a title. Type message box the area you type in your message you will see start conversation  touch that and the message is sent . It will be stored on the senders profile page that is accessed below where you sign in to your acct. All messages sent or recieved under the title you created for the message will be sent and recieved together.  Somyoumview them all if you wish to have a player instantly know they have a different message , even though the message tab is green use a new title for messages to the same friend but with different content. Easy pesy

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2020 1:20 PM
    This is a new thing that WGT was able to include with an update about a month or more ago. Previously mobile players couldn’t send messages, now you can. And it’s as easy as you said, going to their profile page on the website and clicking the send message button located to the right of their picture.
  • PAGES
RSS