Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier Tournament play

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:12 PM (5 replies)
  • Tomisagolfer
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 9:24 AM

Hello all. i have a question regarding tournament play. I am Tour Master level. why is it i see legends in the top spot on tournament's that i enter that are clearly for tour master level only. i've clicked on other level tournament's and it tells me im not able to play as my level is not allowed?  That doesn't seem right?? TIA.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 9:25 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2019 3:44 PM

Actually, a player remains in a tournament at whatever tier they started the tournament in.  They will have to move up to the appropriate tier at the next tournament start.

• AlSvanberg
    3 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 2:22 AM

DoctorLarry:

Actually, a player remains in a tournament at whatever tier they started the tournament in.  They will have to move up to the appropriate tier at the next tournament start.

Thx, was just about to ask about this.

Ive had a lot of time to play this month and just started playing, so my scores today ranks as Amateur while I have advanced to Master. So if the Leaderboarder is the same as the pay-out rules I can confirm what you say. Hope to get some credits at the end of the Months. 

But it’s a two edged sword, in some cases I would make a lot more if I was in the master tier since the purse is so much bigger...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 1:27 PM

You can't get ahead of it!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 3:12 PM

AlSvanberg:
    But it’s a two edged sword, in some cases I would make a lot more if I was in the master tier since the purse is so much bigger...

There is another edge on that sword.  The play gets harder and the competition get tougher as well, when you tier up!

RSS