Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I missed 1 day

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:05 PM (5 replies)
  • MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 12:29 PM

I missed 1 day, because of internet problem (my foult) i couldent discribe exactly how many Days it was. i write 940 to support  but it was like 910 - 915 after Words.. No Days back..

Iam a sad player who have spent alot of Money on Wgt.. I love Wgt.. but now i play 1 day a week only...

Have a niCe summer all

MartinuZ

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 1:10 PM

Bad luck, I'd say!

But, if you consider the CDP as a major motivation to your play, in my humble opinion, you fell into one of their traps. The CDP provides for an advantage in levelling up, but, other than that, it's just a private thing - you cannot show it to anyone!

Thus, you may want to consider if there's any other treat "hidden" in the game which might keep you wanting to come back "tomorrow".

Have fun!

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 1:40 PM

Sorry for your troubles martinuz,i keep my cdp going also know how you feel! And yes i know its one of their traps,like the free spin,but i still like to keep it going. A suggestion when i had internet troubles played at work also Starbucks one time (mobile player) GL!

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 1:56 PM

Yes but what do we win about to lie about my Days.. The can see how many Days ive played.. this is not a FPS play game...

I am off WGT

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 3:04 PM

Hi there. If you read the replies you received from Customer Support, I've double checked them and the information they gave is 100% accurate. 

_CHAMPION 

• MartinuZ
    35 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 11:05 PM

Hi WGTChampion

I see the mail from Wgt But its only a link to forum

MartinuZ

RSS