Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SPRINGBOK LINKS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE CLASH PLAYERS

Wed, Jun 2 2021 8:58 AM (38 replies)
  • Venna68
    1,853 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2019 10:49 AM

Hoping you doing well and enjoying your Golf

I became owner of the Springbok Links Club the 14 Jan 2019 and since then it been my mission to make it a fun place for all members and Competitive surroundings for those who take winning and the Clashes serious , as well a place to compete for credits between ourselves , for example our Main Monthly Club Tourneys have minimum of 1500 credits up for grab ,Weekly during the Month,we also have other tournaments , with Credits up for grab ,we do encourage players to play the clashes.Tour Champs & Champions are treated according to there title , and they are the players that play with Super passes during clashes , unless we have another payer ending in the Top 5 of the scores during a specific Clash in the Event  Currently in the Top 10 standings in Events The Club has discord Server where the Members discuss strategy during clashes and just have Laughs and Fun and members use it for live chats while playing games against each other. Then we have the Clashes leads to Equipment Challenge, where we are trying to encourage club members club members to participate in the clashes , Super pass Players , these are normal Tour Champs & Champions . The one with the highest accumulated Clash points will be gifted with WGT Plus Membership -Value 9900 Credits

Silver Pass ( Country Club Passes)- All other members

• 1st Place -Set of Irons up to value 4645 Credits
    • 2nd Place -Driver up to value 3500 Credits
    • 3rd Place-Putter up to value 3100 Credits 
    • 4th Place -3 Wood/Hybrid  up to value 2000 Credits 
    • 5th Place -Wgt Golfbag & 25 CC passes value  1251 Credits 

Our Club is Privilege to have 11 Tour Champs and we are trying to build the International side up and what a privilege will it be if you should consider to join us and have fun and make friends.

PLEASE SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST 

• blubear
    647 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:37 AM

I joined this club 2 months ago and I can say it is the best cc i have every joined, many weekly cc tournaments with lots of payouts, tournaments for all levels and lots of fun and good people.  I am one of the international players Jacques is talking about  I am from the usa and hope to see more members from all over the globe.  Please friend me or post on my wall if you have any questions.  You will not be disappointed

walter

• skylarG01
    620 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 10:25 AM

I'll vouch for Walter,  Springbok Links is a Awesome Club with open minded fun people, and you'll feel right at home from the get go, there is definitely not a dull moment with all the tournaments going on and a vast variety to choose from it's really great fun, with a Amazing owner and Management team to keep the ship afloat.

Hope we see more active players joining and you'll definitely not be disappointed.

Drew 

• Nedster260
    316 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 11:46 AM

I have been with Springbok Links for just over a year, and if you’re seeking to join an active club that is going places you’ve found it, it’s members are a truly remarkable bunch of people. Our Captain Jacques has a vision for our club to be one of the very best in WGT and I have no doubt that he is steering this club in the right direction. 

Give it it a go and thank me later !

• anothernewkid
    511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 12:04 PM
    I started playing WGT in 2013 and Springbok Links is only the third club where I became a member. I joined Springbok Links about 9 months ago after an invitation from the previous owner. Since our new owner(Jacques) took over I have witnessed a transformation that have blown my mind. The mood here is always filled with fun,the members are friendly but competitive and there are always sponsored tournaments galore. The vision to recruit intenational members is genuine and nobody will ever be disappointed once they had a taste of this wonderful environment. anothernewkid (Joe)
  • DCronj
    560 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 12:16 PM

This is a great game. If you would like to enjoy an exceptional experience you will find it at the SPRINGBOK LINKS.

I have been around the block (not a couple of times, only once) but I have returned to my home, the place I have learnt to play the game.

Venna68 (aka Jacques) you and your management team have established a club where anybody and everybody will feel welcome... THANK  YOU!!!

Join our club... you will never beat us, so you might as well join us 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 4:25 AM

While I am not an official member of  the Springbok Links Clubs, I can vouch for the friendliness and respect one gets when visiting with club members. I have been allowed a limited membership through their Discord server which gives me another avenue to meet and make some great WGT friends.

It is an unfortunate situation that the WGT has put in place by restricting CC membership to one club. Golf, to me, is a social game and with so many great people playing on this site, it is a shame to restrict people to just one club.

By being able to access more than one Discord server, in conjunction with WGT  play, a way is available to make WGT a far more social experience. It is club and Discord server owners such as Jacques who lead in this effort.

If you are searching for a new club, check out Springbok Links. If you are looking for some really nice people to chat and play WGT with, check out Springbok Links and Jacques (Venna68).

• AsherWright
    395 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:16 AM

Looking for a cc to join. Took a brief break from the game. I do play clashes. Let me know. Thanks.

Asher Wright

• blubear
    647 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 8:51 AM

bump

• SADoringdraad
    629 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2019 5:54 AM

I am the old man of the club and one of the very first recruitments.   On 10 August 2016 I was welcomed by the previous owner and was immediately overwhelmed by the camaraderie between the members and also the management.   The interest in the individual’s well being , the helpfulness and fun I experienced was unheard of in other clubs where I were before joining Springbok Links  I saw the club going through different phases but the growth and success under the leadership of the new owner Jacques (Venna) was truly unbelievable.   Within 6 months, he built this club from an average fun club to one of the top clubs in WGT.

In Springbok Links it is a case of Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno "One for all, all for one".    All the members of a group support each of the individual members, and the individual members pledge to support the group.

RSS