Help › Forums

Re: Casey Everett needs our Help

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 6 2019 9:19 AM (3 replies)
  • Balnacraig
    2,845 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 12:53 AM

Casey Everett now needs our Help.

For anyone who did not know Casey recently lost his Father after being his full time carer for many Years. Regrettably, his Father had never made any provision for his passing and as a result it has left Casey and his Sister, who is also disabled, in serious financial difficulty.

They are trying to sell the Property, which is also the family home, to cover the raft of expenses that have fallen upon them and are in a very difficult predicament.

We, the Members of his Bushwackers Country Club, are doing everything possible to help them but any further assistance would be most appreciated. 

To allow us, and any other WGT player to easily contribute, Casey's Sister has set up a "Go Fund Me Memorial Fund" for their Father, and  this allows Donations to be made from anywhere in the World, by using a Credit or Bankers Card.

Casey has proved his amazingly caring nature more times than I can remember, not only on a daily basis in The Bushwackers, but also throughout WGT via the Gift of Golf Initiative.

He has done everything he possibly can to resolve the current issues confronting him and his Sister, but now, although he has never asked for it, they definitely need our help.

So any Donations, however small, will make a big difference to Casey and his Sister, simply use the link below. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Everett-memorial&rcid=r01-156468680814-3af63cdb32114cd0&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

To Open just Highlight the Link and Right Click, then select the "Go To" Option.

Thank you to anyone who decides to help one of the kindest and caring men I have ever encountered on WGT.

Iain (Balnacraig)

Director - The Bushwackers Country Club

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 1:52 PM

Here's a clickable link:

Everett memorial

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 2:26 PM

Casey has been giving, either directly or indirectly, to tons of WGT members without asking for or expecting any return.  He didn't ask for this.  It was originally bestowed to him by the Bushwackers. 

Got a few extra bucks lying around?  He could use it now.

Let's find out if what goes around comes around.

- - Martin the Bushwacker nap taker, the taker of naps

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 9:19 AM

From Balnacraig  (A fellow Bushwacker):

Casey Everett now needs our Help.

For anyone who did not know Casey recently lost his Father after being his full time carer for many Years. Regrettably, his Father had never made any provision for his passing and as a result it has left Casey and his Sister, who is also disabled, in serious financial difficulty.

They are trying to sell the Property, which is also the family home, to cover the raft of expenses that have fallen upon them and are in a very difficult predicament.

We, the Members of his Bushwackers Country Club, are doing everything possible to help them but any further assistance would be most appreciated. 

To allow us, and any other WGT player to easily contribute, Casey's Sister has set up a "Go Fund Me Memorial Fund" for their Father, and  this allows Donations to be made from anywhere in the World, by using a Credit or Bankers Card.

Casey has proved his amazingly caring nature more times than I can remember, not only on a daily basis in The Bushwackers, but also throughout WGT via the Gift of Golf Initiative.

He has done everything he possibly can to resolve the current issues confronting him and his Sister, but now, although he has never asked for it, they definitely need our help.

So any Donations, however small, will make a big difference to Casey and his Sister, simply use the link below. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/Everett-memorial&rcid=r01-156468680814-3af63cdb32114cd0&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

To Open just Highlight the Link and Right Click, then select the "Go To" Option.

Thank you to anyone who decides to help one of the kindest and caring men I have ever encountered on WGT.

Iain (Balnacraig)

Director - The Bushwackers Country Club

RSS