Forums

Help › Forums

Re: This is REDNECK HEAT!

Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:23 PM (2 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 11:26 AM

Not a big fan of country music. However, I must say the rednecks of the world do give us all a bit of perspective we would otherwise never know...

I bought the new F250 2 weeks ago, BEFORE I saw this......

To bad we have had a drought lately. Would have been nice to test drive the behemoth in a cow field first.

So, instead, I went to the golf course with Mikey. Mike laughed when he saw I could NOT see over the tail gate.

You folks on here are doing yourselves a disservice, by not getting together outside this venue

I am richer for having been among them......The rednecks, and the WGT'ers

Well, do I really have to say it???

-------------------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 1:17 PM

gonfission:

Not a big fan of country music. However, I must say the rednecks of the world do give us all a bit of perspective we would otherwise never know...

I bought the new F250 2 weeks ago, BEFORE I saw this......

To bad we have had a drought lately. Would have been nice to test drive the behemoth in a cow field first.

So, instead, I went to the golf course with Mikey. Mike laughed when he saw I could NOT see over the tail gate.

You folks on here are doing yourselves a disservice, by not getting together outside this venue

I am richer for having been among them......The rednecks, and the WGT'ers

True.  Now this is DIVERSITY!!

If you get your truck in the cow pasture, you will get more than mud on it!!

I kept waiting for the dynamite in the fission hole, but......  not redneck enough!!

LOL

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:23 PM

Mattress surfing....now we're talk'in!

RSS