rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 10 2019 8:25 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 4:08 PM

rjteeithi:
    and new balls with a 2.0 life span?

Actually that's not new with some of the Callaways.   It looks like they just did away with the Legend+ requirement and now they're giftable I believe.  

I would justify the 2.0 durability by saying they could be a bit more expensive at 2.5 durability but I'd be ok at the current price point since I can lose a few before they run out of hits anyway LOL.

rjteeithi:
    cheap fks!

fks!= folks right?  Don't like it don't buy it right?  Don't be a "dck".  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 4:08 PM

borntobesting:
    I may have found my new ball, As for getting the backspin right. The first blue line is almost perfect for me. Just have to get used to the faster meter speed. 2.5 to 3 so it's only slightly faster. But still a learning curve, 

Agreed bud!

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 2:02 PM
    interesting graphics but they probably should have just used the front view of the ball instead of a side view and they seem very blurry. i have noticed that with some of the other balls released of the past year or more can be blurry, not like the balls release 5+ years back, graphics department not doing a good job
  • callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 3:28 PM

hpurey:

"dck"= deck or dock ? 

lol

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 6:56 AM

callaghan159:

hpurey:

"dck"= deck or dock ? 

lol

Or maybe Duck

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 2:59 PM

borntobesting:

callaghan159:

hpurey:

"dck"= deck or dock ? 

lol

Or maybe Duck

Yep, that's exactly correct.  LOL

• LCrider
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 2:12 AM

They've taken some getting used to, as they are quite different to the ones they replaced. The extra distance is handy once you're accustomed to it, but they putt differently to don't they ? Definitely missing by a "gnats" on a few more 5 to 6 footers just now.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2019 5:19 PM

LCrider:

They've taken some getting used to, as they are quite different to the ones they replaced. The extra distance is handy once you're accustomed to it, but they putt differently to don't they ? Definitely missing by a "gnats" on a few more 5 to 6 footers just now.

AFAIK, all balls putt the same.

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2019 8:25 PM

Do not waste your money these balls are deifnatley worse than its predacessor they are not slow meter  and very hard to control.

• PAGES
RSS