skip nav

Forums

Re: Another one bites the dust

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:57 PM by AKJoy. 6 replies.
  • poppetin United Kingdom
    143 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 8:08 AM

Potters classic 365 is to be no more soon, free shot and putter pals and still no members second attempt at this club ownership no luck again. 

Does anyone want a level 4 club?

Digg
    Delicious
  • wedge0837 Canada
    214 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 4:41 PM

ok

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,635 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 4:53 PM

poppetin:

Potters classic 365 is to be no more soon, free shot and putter pals and still no members second attempt at this club ownership no luck again. 

Does anyone want a level 4 club?

No offense but a Level 4 club is not what you should be focusing on. Unless I am mistaken, these smaller clubs are a dime a dozen.

You need to create an inviting environment for others to want to join your club. Sure, it can be difficult in the beginning when you are just starting out.

I would start by going to your Friend's List. See if any of your friend's would like to join. Then they can ask their friend's and so on and so on.

Good luck

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,745 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 8:01 PM

It is incredibly difficult, but the most effective way of getting heads-in as far as I have experienced is a properly co-ordinated recruitment drive. Click community, click players, search players online and look for ones not in a club, make an invite, put the name down in an alphabetically ordered spreadsheet or notebook.

Do NOT invite members who are in a CC

Do NOT invite members twice

That means you just don't go around randomly inviting members and not keeping a record of who they were.

I had a success rate of 1 in every 15 or 20 members invited and the rate at which a member is not in a CC compounds that!!! Together with a typically CLUMSY WGT browsing interface - IT IS ARDUOUS!!!!

Yes it is BRUTAL - yet as you can see, it can be done even with a name like ours.

TQG - against all odds.

(and I wouldn't have it any other way because it makes me who I am - EVEN MORE BRUTAL lolololos).

Digg
    Delicious
  • AKJoy United States
    6 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 5:29 PM

OK, i must admit i'm in the dark on CC's.  I've been playing the game a while now, mostly H2H matches on my iPad, which i enjoy.   I did recently join a CC briefly, but it wasn't overly interactive (OK, completely non-interactive) .   What are some of the benefits i might realize in a CC, and how can i participate best to get the most out of it?  I'm a M-90 and love the game.

Digg
    Delicious
  • JDGHOST United States
    1,630 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 9:27 AM

I sent you a club invite AK ....here at TFC we are very active!! Tons of stuff going on...   Come check us out we are all about the member and helping you to find what your looking for outta wgt!!

JD(owner)

Digg
    Delicious
  • AKJoy United States
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:57 PM

TFC - Thanks for the invite.  Does it matter that I am primarily a mobile player?  Not sure if that affects / limits my participation.  

Digg
    Delicious
RSS