Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Where is customer service?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 6 2019 9:34 AM (5 replies)
  • GrubnPgh
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 4:29 PM

I started playing the game about two weeks ago, but since yesterday, I can't log in because of an error message saying my account was disabled. I've tried reaching customer service via email and through the website, but I have yet to receive a response to either.

Does anyone know of another way I can get a hold of customer service? I'm just trying to continue playing the game.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 3:21 PM

• GrubnPgh
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 3:52 PM

Thanks for that. They did finally get me sorted out today after I first reached out Thursday... probably just a backlog of emails, but they got my account up and running again.

Cheers!

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 6:31 PM

Obvious question i know, but, how did you manage to post this if you can't log in?

GrubnPgh:

I started playing the game about two weeks ago, but since yesterday, I can't log in because of an error message saying my account was disabled. I've tried reaching customer service via email and through the website, but I have yet to receive a response to either.

Does anyone know of another way I can get a hold of customer service? I'm just trying to continue playing the game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 9:26 PM

Which ID are you referring to? You're tied to 3 of them and they all started last month.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 9:34 AM

RSS