rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:31 PM (3 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 10:19 AM

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 1:24 PM
    They could have used up all of their "good VEM" for the month in the first round... but it also probably depends on who you ask... could be any number of reasons... some days you feel like you know what you are doing and others it is as though the game plays with a mind of it's own (different set of programming instructions -- variance... or maybe the RNG were just dabbling with some digits in the outer limits)... everyone has a different tolerance level some start to grow so accustom to playing nearly flawless anything remotely average doesn't seem worth posting... otherwise, people may discover we are all human. : )
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:48 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:31 PM

I am not in that category of player (sub-60) but there have been a few times when circumstances prevented me from playing a CC tournament round in the time allotted and it shows as a WD.  Of course, if something happens during a single-play round that keeps you from completing the round, you get the same result.

I know I just play on, even if my previous or current round(s) are not so hot.

RSS