Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SEL v Indian Red Alt shot challenge

Fri, Jul 17 2020 2:29 AM (28 replies)
  • Indian55
    2,997 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 8:27 AM

That was one hell of a match between bluey & topper back and forth through the whole game. Could have went either way but Al & indian got it on 2nd over time hole. Very good games thanks for the fun we enjoyed the great company.

Don

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2019 5:00 PM

Cheers Don, was a great fun match and a well deserved win my friend

• Phippo20040
    104 Posts
    Fri, Aug 16 2019 11:07 PM

Phippo20040 / Onekeano v BrettH56 / miketexritter

sel win 1up on the 9th hole

it was a very tight match that could of gone either way, when one team thought they had a chance the other would sink the putt

tthe game was a lot of fun cheers to the organisers 

andy

• pipala
    887 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2019 2:31 AM

Dotty and I finally got our game in last night with Gav and Mike and Bobo lol.

The boys came out firing and took an early 2up lead. Dotty and I fought back though and managed to square the match through 9 holes.

We eventually nipped the win in extra holes in what proved to be a very enjoyable game with plenty of laughs.

In fact we had so much fun we ended up playing three times, the last two matches with the original opponent bobo. We lost Dotty on the 9th in the 2nd match lol and ended up losing the 3rd match so not really bothered about how this is scored, fun is what it's all about.

Cheers Gav, Mike and Bobo, great to meet you guys and thanks for a fun evening

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2019 2:40 PM

pipala:

Dotty and I finally got our game in last night with Gav and Mike and Bobo lol.

The boys came out firing and took an early 2up lead. Dotty and I fought back though and managed to square the match through 9 holes.

We eventually nipped the win in extra holes in what proved to be a very enjoyable game with plenty of laughs.

In fact we had so much fun we ended up playing three times, the last two matches with the original opponent bobo. We lost Dotty on the 9th in the 2nd match lol and ended up losing the 3rd match so not really bothered about how this is scored, fun is what it's all about.

Cheers Gav, Mike and Bobo, great to meet you guys and thanks for a fun evening

great fun..... we were in sudden death on game two when my internet died, but fair play we were 22 feet out and they where in give me range.... still vvell fun and enjoyed...

Got to say, love the way both clubs never say die and comeback woo hoo... vigorous golf clap and bow of respect.

Cheers

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 12:40 AM
    fantastic battle guys seems it was back and forth with some great games.....well done to all for playing with sportsmanship and respect.........
  • DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2019 12:57 AM

I have to say this has been a fun CC vs CC alt shot tourney!

Our match with KenB and jgr was a hard fought blast!

It could have gone either way, but we had some lucky drops once we were at dormie on the 7th hole and managed to pull off the win.

Your guys played with honor and a good time was had by all!

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2020 11:04 PM

2020 edition coming soon

18 holes @  Royal St Georges

Teams to announce match times and links to twitch etc, as well as results and a little fun & banter in this thread

All games to be completed August 3rd

Good luck to both teams, have fun

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 6:51 PM

Pip/Topper VS Bucklew/Indian55

Tuesday July 7th @ 6PM UK, 1PM EST

Live on my Twitch Channel

https://www.twitch.tv/rangerbat1

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 1:17 AM