Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime tonight 7/29/19 ***

Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:53 PM (108 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 10:52 AM

The Lance Armstrong of the XP Race..........

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 4:39 PM

LuckySkreet:

I'm still trying to figure out the one testical punchline here

LMAO

Don

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 4:50 PM

kavvz:

Luckystar5:
    Regardless, is it really necessary to bash somebody like that. You all are better than that, and I'd hate to see anyone think bad of anyone, over things like this. Yes georgians fell, it's always going to happen, I hear the new no. 1 club has some problems now too. Ask yourself, is it really worth it?

Agree Luckystar, this is just another case of people trying to instill their morals on others just because they don't happen to like or agree with something others do or are doing.   Some have this belief that if others don't play like they play, then it's somehow wrong or they're less somehow. 

Players who play red tee tourney's...

Players who chip on the greens...

I freely admit that I used the XP glitch, played a red tee tourney yesterday and have surely pitched on the green, and could care less what anyone thinks about it.

So go Nancy..get that XP if that's what you want to do doesn't bother me one bit and can't understand why it should bother anyone at all.  

agree 100%. 

Don’t pay any attention to these self-proclaimed WGT police. Just keep playing the game the way it’s fun for you and don’t give these people any more of your time. Play the game and have fun the way you want to, not what others think they way you should. 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 5:00 PM

TopShelf2010:

LuckySkreet:

I'm still trying to figure out the one testical punchline here

LMAO

Don

As in.....   "Having a BALL chasing  XP's"..................

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 5:20 PM

Boom....................    just added another 419 XP's......        

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 5:25 PM

Robert1893:
    But I deal with people all the time who display an arrogance well beyond what is warranted. At some point, one just wants to say to the person, "Sit down; shut up!" 😀

I think that most people reading this thread would say that you and the other "WGT forum trolls" are the ones who are being arrogant....and quite honestly, jerks.

I have a 30 year career as a Human Resource Director, so yes, I have seen more than my fair share of people like you.  In many occasions, I have had to fire them.

I will refrain from visiting the WGT forum in the future, because it also reminds me of the stupid behavior I have seen in a couple of other country club forums of the two big clubs where I used to belong.  I'm glad to be rid of the latter and I will also be glad to not visit this site again as well.  I am here to have fun.  While I am a decent player, I know that there are many who are better.  If I spent all of my time entering WGT tournaments, I would likely spend as much (or more) to play in them as what I would win back in credits.  But at least I can be the best at something, hahahaha!

Have fun bashing me and others in the future.

~Nancy

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 5:43 PM

Dave33200:
    Don’t pay any attention to these self-proclaimed WGT police.

Some just want the last word. That's what makes them happy and feel important

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 6:36 PM

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:53 PM

lonnieskinner:

There is n0thing but harm0ny and 0neness in the new number 0ne cIub. G0 Parag0n.

I beg to differ L0nnie,

There is plenty of Discord at PARAGON! ;)

Ken

RSS