Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Play Your Own Way - Friendly golf cc

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 28 2019 12:42 PM (2 replies)
  • Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Sat, Jul 27 2019 4:57 AM

“Play your own way” means that our members are free to pursue this fine game any way they see fit.

• No requirement for club events, Clashes or daily play
    • No rules to follow, no badgering
    • Weekly tournaments always available for all levels of play
    • Tablet and PC players equally welcome

We cater to people who are tired of country clubs that harass their members for daily play, Clash play, etc.

Membership Requirements

• Pro level and above players only please (sorry newbies)
    • Contribute experience points to the club when you play

That’s it in a nutshell. If you are like minded join now. No invite needed.

(Jim) Cleworthy and (Greg) Kingiling at your service.

• JDocBurns
    43 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 12:28 PM

Hi Jim.  For over 20yrs I have played Links and have always been known and either DocJim or my signature Jim(I'm a Happy & Lucky Man)Burns.  I quit playing by numbers and all those people you mention who need to check them selves. I play to win but its not anywhere near a priority.  It has to be fun with fun people,   I am going to play more and hopefully I'll find a club who will accept me.

• Cleworthy
    3,466 Posts
    Sun, Jul 28 2019 12:42 PM

Jim, you are more than welcome to try our club. There is no invitation needed, just join up. If you don't find it to be what you are looking for then feel free to move on, no hard feelings.

PS, I have played some Links back in the day and also Tiger Woods on Wii. I stick with WGT now for better or worse. I play sporadically and almost never multiplayer anymore. My club is built for people who want to play this game in their own way. Some people play a lot of multiplayer, others, like me, stick to cc and WGT tournaments. It's all good.

Thanks for the message, Jim (Cleworthy)

RSS