Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Will there be WGT in Heaven?

Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:28 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 6:33 AM

A man was golfing one day and was struck by lightning. He died and went to heaven. Saint Peter told him when he arrived at the gates of heaven that the bolt of lightning was actually meant for his golf partner. But, because God doesn't want it known that he makes mistakes,the man would have to go back to earth as someone other that himself.

Well, the man thought about it for awhile and announced to Saint Peter that he wanted to return to earth as a les bian.

Saint Peter asked the man why a macho guy like him would choose to return as a les bian. The man answered, "It's simple really, this way I can still make love to a woman, AND I can hit from the red tees"!!

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 7:28 AM

Well, will there be computers to play on in heaven.  I sort of doubt it and I would rather play outdoor real golf any way.

We will not know until we get there though.

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 2:31 AM

It can be very dangerous to see things from somebody else's point of view without the proper training.

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 4:28 PM

Well Deena we use to be friends but I see you have me blocked now.  Is it because I am a Christian?  That's a shame that you are prejudice against them if that is the problem you have with me. 

We all have the freedom to believe what we want to believe and I choose to believe what I believe and do not condemn others for what they believe.  In the end you will see what happens to unbelievers.

• PAGES
RSS