Re: Call away balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:53 PM (46 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 10:47 AM

drmoose:

Thanks WGT ( sarcasm intended ) !

This  is the second time you've done went an' emasculated me. Ist ya done took my level 43 legend plus Cally's away, now ya snipped the level 33 cally's off ( during the Andyson, no less !) Well , I guess I could always go sing fer the Vienna Boys Choir, shouldn't have any problems hittin' them high notes ! I got' one word fer all of ya.... Pffffffffft !

Doc :(

Hey Doc - 

Maybe you should try some of those newer "blue balls".

Oh wait.............

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 11:58 AM

Lol, just ventin' a lil' :) Tryin' the three ring circus level 43's (  same specs / same price ) but iffin' they'd line them lines up with the dang hole mebbe my eyes wouldn't go all cattywampus when I'm puttin' ( oh wait, could that be the manhattans? Nah.)

Doc :)

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 1:59 PM

U must be the 

lucky one, never in fours + years have i ever gotten a "last hit" ball notice   lol.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 3:49 PM

quadrock123:

U must be the 

lucky one, never in fours + years have i ever gotten a "last hit" ball notice   lol.

Seriously?  You do not get warnings when you are on the last ball and then when you get to the last hit?  That should only happen if you are playing with the starter ball - the rock!

I have never NOT gotten a warning in those cases.  WGT wants to sell you replacement balls a lot more than they want you to play with the rock!

Color me surprised!

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 5:03 PM
    I didn't get a warning either on the Callys, but I knew I had a little less than half a ball left so I got the replacement ball. Not a big deal, but true, no warning from WGT.
  • quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sun, Aug 4 2019 12:12 PM

I swear, i never get a warning, all i get is the popup saying i must buy balls if i dont want to play with the rocks,  and thanks for that!!   lol

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:53 PM

DoctorLarry:

Seriously?  You do not get warnings when you are on the last ball and then when you get to the last hit?  That should only happen if you are playing with the starter ball - the rock!

I have never NOT gotten a warning in those cases.  WGT wants to sell you replacement balls a lot more than they want you to play with the rock!

Color me surprised! 

How about yellow? 

RSS