Forums

Help › Forums

Re: tour pros to tour champs welcomed

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 24 2019 8:35 AM (3 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 10:47 PM

Hey I’m inviting you to our Country Club, Never over 45 players, by design. 21 players have been with us 5 to almost 8 years, we almost all legends, we have a tour pro, because he has lots of upward potential and, recently we let go 20 members, now there members for life, as soon as they can come back and play the one game a week we require sort of a census whose active in club or not. now Imagine just like the real tour you know the names of all the players, you’re not required to buys passes, you can create your own events and promote them and the directors can help you, if you have a problem with your game, we have 2 or 4 champs that would enjoys shooting a practice round with you and try and figure out what the deal is. So would the Legends , just send them a message and a time and hopefully you meet up, poof problem, gone unless it's equip issue but one of our champs uses the free ball and shots 26-27 all the time, but he has excellent gear to compensate for ball. anyway were building back to 40-45, we also play other country clubs, were 4 and 0, and they were mega clubs they got to choose from over a hundred we asked for 10 volunteers for alternate and in stroke we ask as many as wanted to play, we add up the scores of both teams lowest number wins and there even amount of players. Think about it. We only have 1 rule , we play a 9 hole game a week, its unlimited play, It’s called the Major were on our 304th one everyone is suppose to leave a score there before the following Monday when 305 starts , or when or if you join …….The American Golf Academy, Send out friend invites to all 26 Just go to a leader Board and hit all the plus circles for friend invite. If you become a member. Hope to see you soon. The American Golf Academy and skype club, .... Alexborgesjr

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 3:31 AM

I'm sorry but I was unable to read through this advertisement  Perhaps a few paragraphs might help poor readers like me.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 4:30 AM

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 8:35 AM

RSS