Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What do I do with "old" clubs?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 24 2019 3:43 PM (4 replies)
  • CarSurferDude
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 10:30 PM

Now that I purchased a new driver and irons set (damn you WGT and your "free rentals"), am curious of what to do with my old ones.  I can sell them back to WGT, of course, but curious what other alternatives or if there are reasons to keep them.  I guess I feel nostalgic because I have a Nike Golf Vapor FlyPro Driver and Irons Set and Nike is gone from WGT.  I have been satisfied with the clubs but always look to improve.  (Those that have played me know I NEED improvement!)  Can I sell them for more than WGT offers?  (I can always use credits!)  Use them somewhere?  Just wondering.  Thanks in advance.

CarSurferDude

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 9:50 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 1:59 PM

They're dead credits, sell them back unless you want to revisit your frustration getting to what you have now.  I still play with a driver and irons that are no longer available so make sure what you have is better than what you can't get anymore. ;-)

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 3:39 PM

I have kept my Max irons as one day i might not be able to spend some cash, plus i still have Nike Method 001 M2 just to use for a bit of fun. If you need to sell do it, if not keep them and take them out just for a bit of fun.

Mick

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2019 3:43 PM

You know - WGT needs to set up a lake next to the oft-requested driving range that we could throw our old clubs in!

The Pro Shop could also rent some diving equipment for some of us to look around after hours to see what we could find.  You know - like a treasure hunt.  

Maybe a ...... SEA HUNT!

RSS