Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is there any game play updates coming too the mobile platform?

Tue, Jul 30 2019 4:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:37 AM

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 9:41 AM

Robert1893:

MCalderon402:
      Again. Neglect is my own opinion and it is not yours. It is what it is. You have your own opinion and I have mine and everyone in the game has his or her own.

The difference is that I happen to be correct! ;-)

Just kidding a bit. :-) 

MCalderon402:
    Doesn't matter what platform you play.

I suppose. But you're the one who made it an issue when you started your reply to the other person with, "Looks like you are a PC player. Have you ever played mobile? I play mostly mobile but do PC from time to time." 

If it doesn't matter which platform a person plays, why make the point to begin with? 

In your mind you can be your own god if it makes you happy. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:21 AM

• middbrew
    318 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 1:36 PM

MCalderon402:

Mobile may seem like it is getting more attention but in fact just because the main page looks different, because we have apparel does not mean players are gaining anything. We are not even able to play Cabo nor Whistler aside from a couple of holes in random Best of Par 5 or Best of Par 3 holes in coin games. 

We are able to see videos, but unfortunately unless the platforms are synchronized Web version and mobile version are really two different games in one. 

It may seem like WGT is paying more attention to the mobile game because it is. However, this attention isn't necessarily being applied to the areas of the game most mobile players would like to see. 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 4:15 PM

They’re paying attention to mobile, but not aspects that really matter. Mobile players still can’t play Hilversumche, Manele, Cabo, and Whistler. Is there any particular reason why WGT wouldn’t consider porting those courses over to mobile platform? I’m not going to mention other game modes because it’s been covered already. If I want to play any of those 4 I will have to venture over to PC, and I don’t like its gameplay at all. 

PS: I know I’m not the only player to want those 4 courses ported over to mobile. It’s certainly a very viable stream of revenue for WGT to consider after all this time, but they won’t do anything about it. I suspect that it’s intentional to give each platform its own unique flavor. Man that is a big mistake on their part if they think like that. 

• PAGES
RSS